CHAPTER-27 (◍•ڡ•◍)❤

AUTHOR'S POV:

It is sunday today. Pooja woke up early because she can't sleep more. She got up from bed without disturbing mithran who was sleeping triedly. He came late last night. She know when he came back because she felt his touch when he carried her to their bedroom.

It was weekend but still because of some important work he needed their. So leaving a note that he is going to station and will come soon but he came late. Waiting for him she slept in the living room itself.

She went to bathroom and completed her morning business and fresh up. Came out wearing sweat shirt and sweat pants.

       ( ignore the bag👜 and sneakers👟)

She came to dressing table and started combing her and left it open. She got ready and about to fill her hairline with sindur but stopped in midway thinking about yesterday's morning incident.

FLASHBACK

Yesterday after taking bath. Pooja got ready and about to fill her hairline but stopped hearing mithran's voice.

Mithran-" Angel wait"
He said and got up from bed and went near her and stood in front of her.

Pooja-" What happened? "
She asked him. He smiled and took the sindor box from her and said

Mithran-" Hereafter I will fill ur hairline with this sindur. It's my right to fill this daily and make u mine everyday"
He said intensely seeing her eyes and filled her hairline with sindur and kissed her forehead.

Hearing him her heart filled with pride and love for him. Her tummy was filled with butterfly. She saw him lovingly and thought how can somebody be perfect in everything? But she is sure that this man who stands in front of her is perfect in everything. And she already started loving him.

Yes when he said he want to make her his everyday. That one line is enough for her fall in love with him. But still some fear is there in her but she pushed it away and enjoyed the present moment.
He saw her seeing him with some emotion. He raised his eyebrow asking what?. She shook her negatively saying nothing. Then he went to fresh up.

FLASHBACK OVER

She blushed thinking how intensely and seriously he said he want to mark her his everyday. At that time she realised that she is in love with her husband. Actually she didn't realised it but she had fallen for him long back. She love him.

She went to bed and sat near him and Caressed his hair. He groaned and kept his head on her lap making her blush and nervous. He encircled his arms around her waist and buried his face in her tummy. She felt whole zoo in her tummy and her cheeks were in bright red. She stopped her movement in his hair but mithran held her hand moved her hand in his hair saying to caress it.