CHAPTER-15 ( ͡ _ ͡°)ノ⚲ ♫love

CHAPTER - 15

POOJA'S POV:

It's been 45mins we started our journey to my home still it will take one hour to reach because of traffic.

I was awake but mithran is sleeping keeping his head on my shoulder. I am lucky to get him as my husband. He takes care of me like my dad and more than that.

He is sleeping peacefully. His hair is tickling me on my neck. I took his head slowly and kept on my lap. He snuggled more in my stomach. I shivered. I can feel is hot breath on me. Goosebumps erupting on my skin and I am becoming nervous.

(It's ok pooja he is ur husband don't feel nervous
my mind comforted me.

I took deep breath and kept my hand on his silky smooth hair and caressed slowly.

I was watching the view from window. It was raining slowly like flower rain. I slightly opened the glass of window to play with rain but when I opened few drops fell on mithran's face and I was about to wipe that but he opened his eyes.

I immediately closed the glass and wiped his face and said

Me-" I am sorry, I thought to enjoy the rain but"

Mithran-" It's ok angel don't be sorry I was about to wake up only"
He said and saw where he is sleeping and immediately got up and scratched his nape of his neck and I was blushing after realising why he got up.

Then he opened the privacy compartment and asked to driver

Mithran-" Still how much time to reach uncle? "

Driver-" Still 45mins thambi"
He said to mithran he nodded and again closed the privacy compartment.

Mithran-" Slept well? "
He asked to break the silence

Me-" Yeah u? "

Mithran-" Best sleep ever"
He said seeing me with some emotion in his eyes. I looked down to escape from his gaze.

Mithran-" Uncle stop the car here I will come"
He said to driver uncle. I questioned him

Me-" Why? Where are u going? "

Mithran-" Wait baby I will come. You stay inside ok"
He said and got down from the car.

After 10 mins he came inside and gave me a cover, I opened it to see he bought some sweets, fruits and chocolates. After seeing chocolates I was about to take he said

Mithran-" Angel no don't take that, that is not for you here take this"
He said and gave me another one. I smiled and took from him

Me-" It is for me then for whom u brought this much?
I asked opening the chocolate🍫

Mithran-" lusu......( He smacked my head with his two fingers ) it is for our home. After marriage we are going there for the first time, how can we go empty handed. soo only I brought this"

He said while I pouted and ate the my choco.

How thoughtful he is. He respects my family as his own. I am happy about that and he said our home instead of my home. He have a good heart.

I was admiring him and came out from the admiring session when he chuckled and said

Mithran-" You can see me life long baby now fastly eat ur chocolate in 10mins. we are going to reach"
I blushed and nodded my head and ate the chocolate fastly.

We reached our home in exact 10mins. Driver uncle parked the car in front of the home. Mithran got down and opened the door for me.

i smiled at him he returned it genuinely. we both went inside and i rang the bell. my amma opened the door and hugged me i also hugged her, i really missed her a lot. then appa came and hugged me and kissed my forehead.