CHAPTER-35 ♡(>๑KISS๑ <)♡

CHAPTER - 35

AUTHOR'S POV:

Mithran-" hmm soo my angel bunked class and all huh?"
He asked teasing her.

Pooja-" what? No it was PT class not any subject class"
She said fully turning to him. He chuckled seeing her cuteness.

____________________ let's continue

They both were happily chatting with eachother suddenly mithran got up and made her stand too.

Pooja-" what happened?"
She asked standing up and giggling at the same time seeing his eagerness.

Mithran-" let's walk for sometime angel. It's a pleasent weather and you beside me more than what I need come on"
He said and dragged her making walking with him.

It was very silent walk and mithran encircled his arms around her shoulder pulling her close to him.

Before our marriage when I had slightly known that she is my dream girl but I was conform about I shrugged it off thinking that's some random dream. I agreed for this marriage only because I genuinely liked her I wanted her to be my life partner who will lead a life with me forever.
But when I see her in the same dress and in the same place. I am 100% sure that she is the one came in my dream. From the starting without even knowing her itself I was loving her. So only when that john's right hand kept knife in her neck it made me more angry and erupted a volcano inside to kill him then and there.
I am being a number one fool did not realise this and still now I thought that as like. But actually it is a love. I love my angel endlessly.
God......why didn't I realise this before......but it's ok nothing is late. We both have full to express our feelings. First I want my baby also to fall in love with me. Then I will propose her.

Finally I have an Endless love with my innocent bride.

Pooja-" mithran.... mithran Mithran"
She lastly shaking me.

I came back from my thoughts to see angel frowning.

Pooja-" where are lost? I was calling you for past 5mins"
She said huffing and pouted angrily.

I chuckled and pinched her nose lightly making her slap my hand away.

Mithran-" sorry baby I was thinking something. Come let's eat I am hungry"
He said.

Pooja-" hmm ok"

They both again went to the tree and settled down. Pooja took tow plates from the bag and served some fish biriyani and prawn fry. Then took water bottles.

 Then took water bottles