CHAPTER-50 ( ͡°³ ͡°)

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Pooja are you both ready? Come down fast it's 6:30 already"
Sumi shouted from downstairs

"Coming Amma"
Pooja shouted back making pleats for her saree and Mithran is freshing up.

"Mithran come soon Amma is calling us. I want your help in saree. This stupid saree is not at all hearing my words"
She cursed and again tried making pleats.

Mithran came out only in towel and another towel in his hand drying his hair.

"What happened angel? "
He asked coming towards her

"Mithran make these pleats"

Mithran took his pant and went to inside closet and wore the pants and came out after wearing it.

He sat on his knees and started making her pleats, after making it he stood up and pulled her near to him by tugging her petticoat and tugged the pleats Inside. She gasped at the sudden touch of his on her abdomen making him smirk.

He kissed her cheek

"Get ready soon. We ae getting late"
He said and went to wear his shirt.

Pooja corrected her saree properly and went to mirror and started getting ready. By the time she finished mithran was already ready and sat on the bed checkout their luggage.

"You could have wore something comfortable right baby"
He asked seeing her struggling with the saree.

"Amma asked me to wear saree she said it is auspicious day today and we are leaving so she will do Pooja and send us"
She said coming to him and Corrrect his hairstyle properly.

He stood up and kissed her on her lips making her gasp and left her after getting satisfied.

She beat him on his chest and blushed.

"Shall we? "
He asked. She nodded.

Mithran asked servant to take the bag and load it in the car.

They both went down and already everyone was there in the puja room and  sumi was waiting for both to come.

As soon as she saw them. She made them both stand in the front and asked them to do puja. They both did and prayed for their safe and happy journey.

After praying. They sat for eating their dinner. Soon they completed eating and Aditya and mithra are coming to drop them in airport.

It is 7pm. They started their journey after bid bye to everyone. Sumi got emotional and hugged Pooja.

"Keep him happy. I know you both didn't become one. But seeing you both close to each other I can say you both love each other. These matter should be done late. I think you can understand what I am trying to say righ?"
She said to Pooja who was blushing mess.

Pooja nodded. Sumi smiled at her daughter and kissed her forehead.

"Be happy and keep him happy"
She said one last time said bye to her.

They both settled inside and Aditya Started driving.

"Did you both packed everything needed? "
Mithra asked.

"Yeah we did anni"
Pooja said.

In 1 hour they reached and Aditya helped them taking the luggage and everyone went inside.

Still 15mins are there for the checking.
So they sat there. Both the best friends went to check something don't what it is.

" When are you going to say good news to me anni? "
Mithra asked nudging Pooja.

Pooja was confused and saw her.

"That is when am I going to hear that 'I am going to become aunt' hmm? "
She asked with a reason smile.

"Anni please"
Pooja said blushing

"Between Anni you are elder to me so you have say the good news soon. I want a small Aditya soon Anni"
Pooja said turning the topic on mithra making her blush.

"Soon you will get small Aditya or small mithra"
Aditya said coming there making mithra blush more.

Pooja giggled hearing him.

"Ok mithra, Aditya take care and mithra update me about appa and Amma hmm? "
Mithran said. Mithra nodded.

They both about to go but

"Won't you meet us before going? "

They turned to see maaran, aadhira, Tarun and Indra was standing there.

Pooja ran to Indra and hugged her.

"Mom"

"Pooja ma... You didn't even inform me that you are going... I am stranger to you"
She asked hugging her

"Mom I was about to call you but mithran stopped me saying you won't go against dad's words"
She said.

"I will talk with him"
She said went to mithran who was standing there with moving.

She hugged him and cried in his embrace. He hugged her back cried on her shoulder..

"Amma I am sorry. I thought...

" I know you don't have to explain. Take care of her and yourself too. Be happy wherever you are. I will convince you father. Soon he will understand"
She said kissed his forehead.

Pooja hugged aadhira and asked her take care herself and the baby.

Then mithran hugged maaran and tarun.
They felt their brotherly bond for some time. Maaran patted his brother's shoulder and asked him to take care.

Tarun said he will come once he finishes his deal here. Because he will miss his favorite anni's hand made food.

Pooja chuckled hearing it and aadhira glared at him making him chuckle nervously.

Then Pooja and mithran went inside after say bye to everyone.

They checked thier tickets and went inside taking their luggage. After giving their luggage to the staffs, they went inside and sat in their seats.

"How many will it take to reach? "
Pooja asked leaning her head on his shoulder

"From here to new delhi it will take 2hours and from there to Himachal Pradesh it will take 3hours and from there we will go by our car"
He said making her shock

"We have to change flights? "
She asked, already she is afraid to travel in flight and she thought only one flight but now so nervous than before.

Seeing her scared he caressed her cheeks

"I know baby you are scared but forgive me. Before we coming out of our home I thought we can take our jet but now I don't want to take that so only I booked ticket for us. One week before if I booked straight flight was available from here to Himachal Pradesh but I missed it baby. Forgive me"
He said

Seeing him worried she kissed his cheeks and said

"It's ok mithran. I am ok whenever you are with me. I love you so much. You didn't do anything that you have to ask forgiveness"
She said making him smile.

Soon flight started to fly, Pooja clutched mithran's arms and closed her eyes. Like this she slept on him itself.

__________________😁

Enjoy

Vote and comment without fail

Bye

Diya