CHAPTER-10(●'▽'●)ゝ

CHAPTER - 10

AUTHOR'S POV:

It is thursday morning sivakumar's house was filled with relatives, guests. tomorrow is wedding and House was decorated with variety of flowers and it was very beautiful exactly like kalyana veedu(marriage house).

Many laughters, gossips from aunties who only comes for doing this, some bad comments froms relatives who are jealous of sivakumar's family, some blessing from grandparents and aunts and uncles for brides and grooms(pooja mithran; mithra adithya).

All revatives were came for wedding yesterday itself.

From today wedding rituals going to start. In 20mins mithran house members will come for doing "panda kaal muhurtham". Sivakumar was looking stressed and instructing the servants who came to put pandal in front of house.

Sivakumar-" put the pandal correctly and decorate this flowers top of that. After doing this put another one in terrace also"

Worker-" ok sir"

Sivakumar-" do fast pa before the arrival of groom family and after putting in terrace come and get the payment i will be inside only ok"

Worker-" ok sir"

Pandal in front of pooja's home

After saying this he went inside to check other preparations. Sumathi also looking stressed because it is her son and daughters wedding. That say they said they will take him as their son not only for words they said in real. Yesterday itself they went and bought the things that they should give to their daughter-in-laws as her in-laws side.

They always wanted a son. From the day they Adithya they had connection with him. An known connection. Before pooja sumathi got pregnant and she delivered a boy baby but doctors said that baby came out dead. So may be that connection and bond she had with Adithya. From the first she thought Adithya as her own son.

When they announced this to their relatives and sivakumar's parents. Some were shocked and some were happy. Sivakumar's parents always disliked pooja for some reason so they didn't come for the wedding.

So when they heard this. They didn't accept but because if sivaku's stubbornness. She have accepted it. May be they will creat some problems in future.

Sumathi was running here and there and doing preparations for rituals and her elder sister(krishnaveni) also helping her. She is very good hearted and cares for sumathi lot.

Sumathi-" akka bring that turmeric powder "
she said to her sister

Krishnaveni(elder sis)-" here, sumathi don't take stress everything will go good"

Sumathi-" i know akka but its my son and daughter's wedding so only i am tensed . by gods grace everything should go good"
she was saying that time adithya came there after getting ready for the day. he saw his mom was looking stressed and tired.