CHAPTER - 41 ( ˶ ❛ ꁞ ❛ ˶ )

CHAPTER - 41

AUTHOR'S POV:

Tarun-" what are you whispering in his ears. I am a pain in ass right. I will show you what is mean by that"
He said

Before he could near them prasanth and Akash started running. And tarun causing them.

Aadhira signalled maaran to go and bring Tarun's surprise. He nodded and went to bring.

_____________________________ lets continue

After chasing and running here and there and fighting the cat fight and getting tired all came and sat no wrong word actually it is literally laying on each other. And again fight for that

Prasanth-" dei get up da both of you. U both weight like a wild buffalo 🐃 and laying on me. I should be alive for more years. Get up da"
He said and pushed both of them down.

They both groaned when their ass get contact with floor.

Tarun & Akash -" bloody idiot "
They mumbled.

Prasanth-" I heard that"
He said glaring them

Tarun-" it was meant to be heard"
He said duh tone.

Before prasanth could give him an reply

Maaran-" ok ok stop guys..... tarun u have a surprise from me and aadhira"
He said giving him a box.

Tarun-" what is that? "
He asked

Aadhira-" open it first "
She said

Tarun nodded and opened the box and saw a baby t-shirt in it.

Tarun-" why are you guys giving me this. I more big than this and this in not my siz......wait something is written on it.
' only the best uncle get promoted to uncle '.....ok....ok...wait..... are you guys pranking me..........( Seeing all of them smiling brightly ) ohh my god are you pregnant anni? ( She nodded ) what the hellll.....I mean...what a good hell ....god why i am like this.....( seeing aadhira glaring ) hehehe..... I am so happy....I am going to be chittappa wow.....I am promoted to chittappa....oohooooo"

He said that jumped like monkey and suddenly he lifted maaran from the ground and

Tarun-" u did it da anna...you did it da.... thank you so much for making me uncle"
He said embrassing maaran.

Maaran hitted his head lightly and got down from his fold.

Tarun-" why da? "
He asked rubbing the area he beat.

Maaran-" what you said now"
He whispered. After thinking what he said he smiled sheepishly and everyone chuckled at him.

Tarun-" sorry....( Maaran shoved it off ) congratulations da anna and anni "
He said and hugged Aadhira.

She thanked him and hugged.

Indhra-" tarun come eat something. Why your dad didn't come......this man..... while going he said he will come in 1hour now see it is going be 4pm still now didn't show up "
She was saying to herself while serving to tarun.

Tarun hugged her from back and said

Tarun-" amma leave it maa....he is busy and u sended him lunch right then why are you getting tensed..... don't worry he will come now"
He said.

Indhra smiled and patted his cheek and made him sit and she herself feeded him.

Indhra-" eat well da.... always going for this meeting that meeting......all the men in this house are same.....no one is giving time to their ladies......I was surprised seeing mithran in home today"
She said seeing Mithran talking with others in living room
She said....