Art

Blair's pov

I sat there for a couple of minutes in silent while the people around me either stared at me or were talking to the people beside them. I'm not a people person so this is like hell to me. I feel so awkward just sitting here bouncing my leg. 

The people around me started to get quiet when we heard a pair of footsteps pounding down the hall getting closer and closer. By the way the person is walking I'm guessing they are angry or just in a bad mood.

The footsteps grew louder and louder and before I knew it, he turned around the corner. 

He's tall and covered in tattoo's. Black hair and dark eyes. He has a muscular body and stands up straight. He looks so businesslike and serious. No emotion in his face. His eyes scan the room but stop when his eyes meet mine. We kept eye contact for a couple of seconds before he broke it and continued to walk to his seat. His foot steps are heavy and filled with power in every step. 

The room stayed quiet for a minute after he sat down. By the looks on everybody faces, it seems everybody is scared of him.

My eyes don't leave him and continue to admire his features. He has a sharp jawline that could cut you and gorgeous brown eyes. He has his mafia symbol on the side of his neck almost going down to his shoulder. He breaks my staring when his voice interrupts. 

"So, I'm guessing your the girl I'm suppose to interview?" His lower husky voice sent chills down my spine and his eyes looked me up and down from where he was sitting. "Yes I am" My voice was shaky from him still looking at me.

He randomly stood up making everybody jump in there seats. "Come with me" His stern voice lightly pounced off the walls making a quiet echo.

I stood up slowly with my legs skating. My eyes never leave him as he walks to the door, waiting for me.

The room is still dead silent. Everybody has a worried look on their face or are looking down for now onw can see them. 

As I walk towards him his eyes looks me up and down. When I reach him he extends an arm pointing to the door "Ladies first" He insisted. After I walk through the door I can hear his heavy footsteps follow mine. It doesn't take much time for him to catch up with my due to his long strides. 

The hall way was still quiet except for the sounds of our feet hitting the ground with each step. He keeps his eyes on the door at the hallway like he's afraid to look any where's else. 

When we reach the white door he opens it and walks in, so much for ladies first. I follow his foot steps and look around the room. Its bare and just has a desk with 3 seats and a couple of weapons on the wall for decoration. I can tell he's not one much for decorating.

"Have a seat" He gesture's to one of the chairs in front of his desk while he sits in the one behind the desk. I walk over to the desk slowly not sure what's gonna happen. 

"What's your name first of all?" He questioned with his eyes never me. "Blair Levine" I replied with my voice shaky. He looked at me for a moment in wonder before breaking the silence "Where do I know the name Levine from" By the look on his face he couldn't pin point where it belonged. "Its the last name of some one who owns a mafia, the 5th biggest mafia also known as - The Darks" His low voice cuts off mine. "Owned by Giuseppe Levine who I'm guessing is your father" He had no emotion in his voice, nothing but darkness. 

I nodded in response as he began to look at me with question. "If you were a part of your own fathers mafia than why are you switching" His eyes scanned me in question. My legs are still shaking from just being near him. "Because he was going through something and was going to force me to kill a mother and her newborn but I refused so he kicked me out" I looked down at my knee that was bobbing up and down in shame.

I know I shouldn't feel Ashamed because they did nothing wrong and it was just a newborn which had so much life left to live but when it comes to mafia, any mercy is highly frowned upon. 

"Well I would like to add you to the team but since you cant kill a mother and her baby will you be a problem" He asked with his voice stern. "No, I learnt my lesson" I look back up at him with certainty in my voice. Our eyes meet each others. 

He stands up tall and adjusts his suit jacket "Well I've got everything I need to know, welcome to the Scar's" His voice still shows no emotion, shouldn't he be happy he has a new person in his mafia?

I stand up trying to keep my cool and not let him know I'm skating to the bone. "Thank you" I give him a polite smile but he doesn't do anything back and instead just turns away and walks to the door. I follow his foot steps as he opens the door, he glances back at me as I walk towards him. 

"Ill see you on Thursday morning, 8 am sharp and don't be late" He demanded as I walked through the door and turning back towards him. "Got it". 

As I walked away from his door I can hear it shut behind me. I see why people fear him at first but I see something in him, I don't know what it is but something in my body is telling me there's more to him that meets the eye. I snap myself out of my thoughts, he's a mafia leader and from what I heard, he's got no heart. 

An: Y'all better buckle up because its gonna get steamy in the next chapter...

Main Insta- leahaa_17

Characters Insta- kaqxcharecters