Ready

Blair's Pov 

Its now the morning time and I have a very busy day a head of me. 

I'm still at Grey's place which is great because its just big enough for what I need. I asked him earlier in the morning if I could stay another night and he said yes. My apartment isnt big enough to get get ready for a ball. 

I arrive at the mall and its now my time to shine. 

I go into almost every store there is and get everything I need like make up, hair things, and most importantly the dress which I am in love with. I want to wear it all the time its so pretty. Normally I wouldn't be able to afford all this but Grey offered to pay and I was happy to say yes to that offer so I'm going all out to look amazing at the ball. 

I arrive back at Grey's house which is empty meaning Grey is off to work. 

Grey's pov 

I'm filling out some paper work when Alex comes into my office. 

"So tell me what she said" He asks as he shuts the door behind him and takes a seat in front of my desk. I swear Alex is like a little teenage girl. 

"She said yes" I reply and opens his mouth opens in shock. "No fucking way" He shouts in excitement. 

"Yes fucking way" A smile appears on my face. 

"I was really sure she was gonna say no" He laughs still not being able to wrap his mind around it. 

"What a bitch you are" We both start laughing together as we continue to joke around for a bit.

"Now get out of me office, I have paper work to do" Alex exits my office and I continue sighing and filling out paper work. 

Blair's pov

Its the next day now and there's only a couple of hours left until the ball. 

I step out of the shower and start getting ready. 

I did my makeup natural but still very good looking. 

Next I did my hair. 

Then last but not least I slip on my dress, my favorite part of the whole look

Then last but not least I slip on my dress, my favorite part of the whole look. I slide my heels on and look at myself in the mirror, making sure I look good. The dress I picked hugs my waist nicely and makes my eyes pop. 

After a few deep breaths I finally leave the room I've been staying in at Grey's

After a few deep breaths I finally leave the room I've been staying in at Grey's. I walk to the top of the stairs and see Grey waiting for me at the bottom. 

He stands in a suit like normal but this suit is more formal and fancy than his every day suits.

I start walking down the stairs and the sound of my heels draws Grey's attention. 

His jaw drops when he sees me and his eyes scan over my body. 

"You look beautiful" He scrambles to find the words to say. 

"And you look very handsome" I smile. 

I walk down to the bottom of the stairs and Grey's eyes still haven't left me. 

Alex enters the room with his arm interlocked with a random girls arm. She blonde and looks like a brats doll but I give her a friendly smile and look back over to Alex who has a big smile on his face. 

"You look amazing Blair" He looks me up and down and I can see Grey clench his fists behind me. 

"Watch it" Grey orders with his voice stern.

"Calm down Greyson" Alex lets out a little laugh and opens the front door. 

I interlock my arm with his and we head out the door. 

When exit his house there's a limo waiting for us in the drive way.

"You really got a limo for today" I glance up at him and smiles back at me "Fuck yeah, I had to go all out". 

We enter the limo and its so cool looking on the inside. I have never been inside a limo so today is full of things I've never done before. 

The drive was full of laughing from Alex telling jokes and teasing Grey. 

We arrive at the ball and my I loose my breath when I look a it. Its absolutely stunning and I haven't even seen the inside yet. 

Me and Grey walk in before Alex and what ever her name is. As we walk there's a voice that announces our arrival "Greyson Hendrix, owner of the Reapers" Everyone's attention turns to us and everyone claps. 

Here we go. 

Main Insta- leahaa_17

Characters Insta- kaqxcharecters

I'm sorry this chapter is short and all over the place, I got way to excited for the next one that I couldn't contain my excitement in this one. 

Hold your hats for the next chapter, Its gonna get WILD and be prepared to scream!