Back

Blair's pov

Its finally the weekend and I get a break from work. Greyson has me working in knifes all day long when I should be doing guns. 

I got to talk more with Alex and he seems likes a really cool guy. He definitely isnt anything like Greyson. Alex is goofy and some one I can lau- My thoughts stop when I hear my phone ring beside me. I pick it up to hear a voice I haven't heard in so long, a voice I thought I would never hear a again, My mother. 

"Hey sweaty" My mom sounds like she's on the verge of crying and waiting to break. "Mom, are you okay" I immediately get worried and my heart beats faster. So many thoughts go through my head; Did dad hit her? Is some one dead? Is she hurt?

'"Don't worry hunny I'm fine, I just really miss you" My moms voice goes from sad to reassuring in a split second. Mom powers I guess. "Well I miss you too...A lot actually" My voice starts to break from tears welling in my eyes from hearing her voice again. "I know you do, Your father has calmed down and we were wondering if we could come visit you...Like a family reunion" My heart completely stops when she says that. I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for those words to come out of her mouth. "Yes yes yes absolutely" A tear rolls down my cheek from the happiness filling me. "Great, We'll be right over" My mom sounds just as happy as me.

I hang up the phone and jump out of my bed to do a happy dance. I've been doing happy dances since I was 4 years old, its my signature move some would say. Even though I'm in the mafia I'm still a big kid at heart, that's probably from my dad waiting until I was 18 to include me in the mafia. I'll always love and thank him for doing that.

As bad and horrible my dad can be, he'll always be an amazing dad. Me and him have been close forever, at least until he had an angry streak and kicked me out of his mafia making me join a new mafia. Other then that, he's an amazing dad and I love him.

I ponder around my house for bit waiting to hear a knock at the door when it finally does I jump in excitement. I rush to the door as fast as I can and prepare my self to see my family again. I open the door widely to see my mother, sister, and the person I am most nervous about, my father. 

"Hi, you guys finally made it" I embrace my mom for a friendly hug. It feels so good to be back in her arms, I really missed her in that time apart. She had nothing to do with my getting kicked out of my dads mafia but he still wouldn't let her see me or even talk to me. 

"Hello dear" My moms voice comforts my ears like it always has. 

I leave her arms and switch over to my sister. "Any new boys I've missed" As a sister I take my job as finding out all the boys she's interested in very seriously. "Ill tell you all about him later" She flashes me a big smile before walking in with my mom to check out my new apartment, leaving just me and my father standing at the door alone. 

I turn back towards him after glancing back at my sister and give him a slight smile. I don't know what to say to him since the last time we spoke was pretty heated but he grips on to my arms and pulls my in for a tight hug. A hug I've never felt before. 

"I'm so sorry Blair, for everything" I can tell by his voice that he actually means it. I wrap my arms around him hugging him back tight. "Its okay dad" I reassure him. 

We stand there for a couple seconds more hugging each other when he finally loosens his grip and we come face to face. He gives me one of his friendly father smiles and I return one back in return. 

We walk into the apartment together and he glances all around him checking out what I've done with the place.

The four of us sit around the table laughing like old times and catching up with each other on everything I have missed" 

"So Blair" My father clears his throats meaning he's about to say something serious. Mood killer. "I want you to come back to the mafia, it was wrong of me to kick you out and the place doesn't feel right without you there" He looks at me proudly, expecting my to say yes right away. 

My brain floods with so many thoughts at once. I don't know what to tell him. He's my father and I don't want to disappoint him but at the same time I love the mafia I'm in right now. What do I do. 

My words come out unsteady and shaky due to the fact I can barely breath from all the pressure "I'm sorry but I just cant, I'm in a new mafia now and I really like it there" 

Pressure builds in the back of my eyes. I bite my bottom lip, trying to stop my eyes from welling up with tears. 

He looks down at his plate and back at my with disappointment in his eyes making it harder for me to contain myself. "This is your family drop the mafia your in and come back home" His voice starts getting frustrated and demanding.

"I like it where I am, we are in second place for the biggest mafia and almost at first" I try not to show my father pain and guilt I have inside of me right now. 

"Blair your my daughter, come home now or you'll be banished for good" He yells making me and my sister jump. My mom is use to hit by now. 

My heart sinks to the floor, I don't want to leave where I am but I love my family so much and I don't really want to loose them again. 

"I'm sorry father, but I just cant" I mumble my words hoping he wouldn't hear me but he does. He hears everything. 

"Your no longer my daughter, your just a disappointment to this family" He stands up from his chair fast and storms out of the room.

Everyone goes dead silent and tears start pouring down my face. 

My mom comes over to me and softly gives me one of her world wide famous hugs I love so much. "Its okay hunny, he just had a couple drinks before we left and I guess they finally hit him" She strokes the hair out of my face gently. 

"I just wanted my family back, everything was going so good" I no longer able to hold back my tears and I start sobbing in my moms arms.

"I know hunny, so did I" she nods holding me tight.

Main Insta- leahaa_17

Characters Insta- kaqxcharecters