Touch

Blair's pov

*Warning: Sexual assault*

All 7 of us sit around Grey's table. Grey seems to be actually enjoying him self, probably because he's drunk though.

Max keeps looking at me in a weird way when ever Grey has his attention some where's away from me. He also keeps rubbing his leg on mine even though I try and move my leg away. I have Max and Grey on either side of me but Grey is sitting at the end of the table so sadly Max is closer. 

I haven't yet gotten spoken to and I have just sat here in silence which I don't really mind. 

"So Blair, How long have you been in the mafia" Chris questions from across the table. 

His voice snaps me out of my daze and I focus back on every one at the table who are already starring at me. "Since I was 18" I reply and glance over at Grey as he takes a sip of his beer. 

I have never taken a drink before. I have never really had any interest in it and my dad made sure me and my sister stayed far away from it. 

"And how old are you now" Chris comes back with more questions. 

"21" I reply and draw my attention away from Grey. 

"Why so late" Chris with the questions again.

"My father wanted me to have a normal child hood" I look down at my hands thinking about my father. I haven't thought of him or my family since he banished me. 

"Lucky" He scoffs and takes a sip of his beer. 

The boys continue to talk but Grey keeps his eyes on me. 

I mouth the word What to him but he doesn't say anything back. 

He takes another sip of his beer and I keep my eyes on him. 

"Wanna a sip" He offers me his drink. 

I take a second to think and then I slowly take the bottle from his hand. 

I wouldn't do it if I didn't want to but I've never done it before so I'm kind of scared. 

I take a sip from the bottle then pull it away quickly when the beer hits my tastes bud. It tastes horrible to me, how in the world do people drink this. I make a weird face and Grey lets out a breath taking laugh, a laugh I have never seen before. 

I hand the bottle back to him and his laughter calms down. 

"Ill be right back" I stand up from my seat and leave the kitchen to go rinse out my mouth. 

I hear a chair pull our behind me and I just assume its Grey because who else would it be. 

I enter the bathroom and shut the door behind me. 

Not to long after I shut it some one opens it up. I am greeted with Max. 

"What the hell Max" My tone rises with anger but not loud enough anyone out there could here. 

"Sorry not sorry" He smirks and walks closer to me pushing me against the wall. 

He takes one of his hands and closes the door and with the other he wipes it across my cheek. 

I squirm to get out of his grip but fail since his body pins me to the wall.

"Max stop it" I push on his chest but it does nothing. 

"Its only me and you now baby girl" He smirks and starts kissing my neck. 

I have to do what I thought I would never have to do. "Grey" I yell hoping he would hear me but my mouth quickly gets cover with Max's hand. I only got to say half of his name. 

I start to kick and hit Max but he doesn't stop and his kisses start to get closer to my chest.

The door busts open and Grey storms in. 

He quickly grabs Max off of me from the hem of his shirt and throws him to the ground. 

Grey throws a couple of good punches at his face, almost enough to kill him before standing back up. 

"Touch her again and your dead" Grey's tone is wrapped with anger and he spits on max before walking back towards me. 

He doesn't say anything to me and instead just wraps his arms around me tightly. I start to sob as my brain starts to process what just happened. 

He holds my tighter realizing I'm now starting to cry. 

He picks me off the ground so I don't have to walk and I wrap my legs around his waist. I put my head in his neck and continue to cry why he still holds me. 

He walks into the kitchen where Chris, Sebastian, and Alex sit. 

"You two go get him out of the bathroom and take him to the base to kill him. Alex go home" He orders them and starts walking up the stairs to his room. 

We enter his room and he walks into his bathroom. He places me on the bathroom counter and pulls away from the hug. 

His hand comes up to my face and wipes the tears away that are now pouring down my face. 

"Its okay Blair, Your safe now" He kisses me forehead then wraps his arms around my again. 

I wrap my arms around his neck and Hold him tight. 

"I'm so sorry" He whispers as we continue hugging. 

"Its not your faults so don't be sorry" I pull away from the hug and place my lips on his for a soft kiss. Normally all of our kisses are passionate and strong but this one is filled with love and is sweat. 

He pulls away from the kiss and wipes away from tears again. 

"Lets go to bed" He wraps his arms around me again and lifts me off the counter. 

He carries me all the way to the bed then places me down. 

As soon as he slips in beside me I snuggle up to him and he of course wraps his arms around me. 

This is the place I feel most safe; In his arms. 

Main Insta- leahaa_17

Characters Insta- kaqxcharecters 

If you ever want to talk to some one my DM's are always open on both accounts. I know how hard it is so go through something like this so your not alone, you can get through this. You are a strong human being and you can do anything you put your mind to. 

I love you <3