Official

Greyson's pov

My eyes flicker open as the sunlight shines through the window. I glance over to my left and see Blair still peacefully sleeping. How can a human look so goddamn perfect when they are sleeping. 

I slowly leave the bed, trying not to wake up Blair. I'm still in pain from last night. 

I make my way to her bathroom and look at all he cuts and bruises that are covering my body. I have one big bruise on my side and cuts on my stomach and my back that Blair stitched up. 

I exit the bathroom and the bed where Blair was laying is now empty. My heart starts to race a bit since she's never usually that quick getting out of bed. 

I rush into the kitchen area and I find her cooking breakfast. I sigh in relief. 

"Morning beautiful" I smirk and walk beside her. 

She looks at me shocked and yet bossy at the same time "Just because you kissed me last night doesn't mean we are dating or that you can call me cute nicknames like that so stop it".

I mouth the word never to her just like she did to me when I told her to stop calling my Grey. I use to hate that nickname when anyone said it but when she says it it makes my heart skip a beat. But I cant let her know I like it, if I did she would tell everyone she knows and they would all call me Grey and because that would mean she won. 

I lean against the counter and just watch her do her thing. 

She glances over at me with her beautiful blue eyes and smiles. My heart fucking stops.

"So I wanted to ask you something" I break the silence between us but I keep my gaze on her. 

"Shoot" A cheeky smile appears on her face. 

"Will you go on a date with me tonight" I ask and she bites her bottom lip, trying to hold back a big smile but fails. 

She puts down her fork she was mixing the food with and wraps her arms around my neck. I instantly wrap my arms around her back. I'm in so much pain right now but I don't even care since she's hugging me. Her hugs have become a drug to me now and I'm the addict. 

"I would love to" She keeps her arms wrapped around her neck but pulls her head away from me.

Our eyes meet and I break the contact by kissing her forehead. I keep my hands on her back but move them down so they are sitting right above her waist. 

Her cheeks turn bright red and she bites her lip trying not to smile but once again fails. 

She removes her arms from my neck and walks back over to the counter. 

"You can do your happy dance" I sigh and her smile widens. 

Before long she breaks out dance on the spot and I let out a low chuckle at her. 

_________________

Me and Blair spent the whole day binge watching marvel movies. I told her I have never watched them and then she forced me to watch some of them with her. I have to come back in a couple of days to finish the rest. I couldn't be less excited but at least I get to spend them with her. 

I had to run home to grab a new suit for our date tonight but I made it back and now I'm sitting on her couch waiting for her to get ready. 

"Can you help me" She shouts from her room, making me get out of me daze.

I stand up from the couch and make my way to her room. I gently push open the door and see her standing in the mirror trying to zipper her dress but she cant reach.