Wedding

Blair's pov

I shake my hands from being nervous. 

It's the wedding today. 

"You are gonna be fine" Sara comforts me after noticing I'm nervous. 

"Do you love him" She kneels down in front of me in my robe. I haven't yet built up enough courage to put on any make up or my dress. 

"Of course" I nod. 

"Do you want a life with him" She questions. 

"Yes, very much" I sigh and start to collect myself. 

"Than take deep breaths and get ready for your big day" She smiles. Even though she is only 17 she makes a very good therapist. And she also looks very pretty in a long pink dress for being my bridesmaid. 

"Okay" I take some deep breaths and close my eyes. 

I make sure I fully collect myself than stand up. 

"Let's do this" I smile. 

I sit down in the chair and a couple of ladies start doing my make up and hair. 

After roughly 30 minutes they are finally done. I turn to the mirror and look at myself. 

"You guys did an amazing job" I examine myself. 

They all smile and walk out of the room. 

"Time for the dress" My sister raises her hands in excitement. 

"Wow" I mumble to myself as my sister leads me into sections off my dressing room that holds my wedding dress. 

She takes the dress off the hook and hands me the bag that it is in. 

"Get dressed than go marry the guy you love" She smiles and lets go of the bag. 

I nod my head and take the bag into my hands. 

I walk behind the curtain and strip off my robe. 

*The dress*

I slip the dress on my body and walk back out for her to tighten it from the back

She just finishes tying a fancy bow when a knock on the door rumbles through the room. 

"I'll go get it" Sara walks towards the door and opens it up so just her head can fit through in case its some one that inst suppose to see my dress yet. 

She opens the door more winder to reveal our father. 

His jaw drops when he sees me. "You look stunning" He says and takes a couple of steps closer to me. 

"Thank you dad" I reply with a polite smile. 

"Are you guys ready to go" He asks. 

Sara and I nod our heads. 

He links his arm with mine and I grab my bouquet off the table. 

The music starts playing and Alex and Sara walk out together as the best man and bridesmaid. They look so awkward together it makes me want to laugh. 

*This is the song if you want to listen to it*

I take a deep breath and look over to my father, giving him the signal we are ready to go. 

We begin walking and everyone stands up with their eyes on me but mine aren't on them. They are on him. 

He stands up at the alter looking as handsome as ever. A breath taking smile is on his face. He is wearing a suit like normal but this one is a bit fancier than his rest. 

His eyes scan me like I am the most prettiest person in the room. And to him, I most likely am knowing him.

God I love this man. 

My eyes begin to water as we get closer to him and his does the same. 

We reach the steps to the alter and my father turns to me. He kisses my cheek and whispers in my ear "I am so proud of you". 

He smiles and walks over to where my mother is sitting. 

Grey takes my hands and helps me up the 2 stairs. I stand in front of him and the ceremony begins. 

I stair into the brown eyes of his and every memory we have shared together floods my head, making it even harder for me not to cry. 

"You guys said you have written your own vows" The officiator says, interrupting my staring. "Ill go first I guess" I take a deep breath. 

"Since the day I met you I knew there was more to you then met the eye and I was right. You are a brilliant, kind, hot, young man that I am so proud to call almost my husband" I say, causing some laughter throughout the crowd. "You are everything I never knew I needed. That night when we danced in the ball you looked into my eyes like no one else in the world mattered. That night you called me crying and I told you I would always be here for you and I meant every word of that. The night we danced in the rain and laughed, I knew I didn't want those nights to end and I realized I didn't want us to end. On my birthday when I blew out the candles, my wish was for me and you to be together forever and its finally coming true. You showed me what love really was. It isn't all sun shine and rainbows but together we made it through and now look at us, we are about to say I do and begin the rest of our lives, together" I finish and a tear rolls down my cheek. 

His hands comes up and wipes the tear away. 

"My turn I guess" He takes a deep breath. "Mi amore, where do I start. Before I met you I thought my life had no meaning. That it was only to wake up, work, and go to bed. I thought I didn't deserve to be loved from the things I've done but you made my life have purpose. You make me want to wake up every morning because then I get to see your beautiful face and smile and laugh that I crave to hear 24/7. You make me want to become the man I never knew I had inside of me. As I stand here and look into your eyes and you look into mine I know that its just you and me until the very end because you are stuck with me whether you like it or not mi more. You are the little light in a pitch black hallway, leading me through life and I never want that little light to go out" He finishes and his voice begins to crack and his eyes begin to clear over with tears. 

"May I have the rings". 

Alex and Sara hands us each others rings. 

"Do you Blair Rose Levine take Greyson Thiago Hendrix to be you lawfully wedded husband" The officiator asks me. I bring the ring to Grey's hand and slide it on his finger "I do" I smile. 

"Do you Greyson Thiago Hendrix take Blair Ro- I do" Grey cuts him off and slides the ring on my finger. 

Grey takes his hands and puts them either side of my face, pulling me into him. We kiss passionately and then he pulls away. He lifts me up off the ground and twirls me around. I look down at him with his beautiful smile. My handsome boy. 

"Mr. and Mrs. Hendrix everyone" The officiator announces happily and every one in the crowd cheers. 

Mr. and Mrs. Hendrix. 

This has brought me into tears, I have 1 more chapter to post and it will be the final one but that is not the end, just because the typing stops here doesn't mean their story does. 

Next chapter will be amazing and so cute, can't wait to post it tomorrow night.