Guns

Greyson's pov

Its almost 7 a clock now and we already have 15 waiting to go. 

Blair hasn't showed up yet but she still has time. She's probably in the shower with the water running down her naked body. Greyson stop it, what the fuck are you thinking. 

What is that girl doing to me. God. 

 A member of my security team walks up to me "Sir, Blair's here now" 

"Ok good" I draw my attention away from the man and on Blair as she walks in through the door. 

God she looks hot. Stop it Greyson. 

"You've finally made it, late" I walk u to her and lead her to the group.

"You said 7 and its before 7 so I'm not late" She is right but I want to see her get all bossy, she's cute when she's bossy. 

Greyson fucking stop it right now. 

"Your still late" I lightly nudge her shoulder as a joke. She looks a me with a happy smile on her face and nudges me backs "Was not".

After a while the rest of the team finally shows up and we get talking about how its gonna go down. 

"Everybody must go in quiet and wait for my signal to do anything. Raul has some good men in his mafia and they are definitely better trained then some of you idiots here" The entire team has their attention on me but I cant seem to keep my eyes off of Blair. 

I don't know what's going on with her, she's really hot and I want to fuck her so badly but at the same time I feel like she is just more than a one night stand. She's different than all the other girls around, they all usually get on their knees and beg as soon as they see me but Blair is just herself and she doesn't see my for a sex guy. 

____________

When we arrive to Raul's base we all swarm the building. A lot of mafia's like to just slam right in but I like the idea of a sneak attack, one that they will never see coming and one we can easily win. 

I glance behind me to find Blair to make sure she's still here. She stands a couple of my men, waiting to go in with her gun.

With one smooth kick to the door it busts down, falling off the hinges. That's my favorite thing to do. 

We all budge in and are greeted by a lot of Raul's men. I make the first shot and hit somebody in the chest making them fall to the ground. 

With the sound of my bullet it sends a chain reaction to my men and they all do the same to the other men before us. 

I watch Blair as she takes a shot and his a guy in the leg. "You missed" I finish him off for her with a shot to the chest. 

"I didn't miss, I was aiming or the leg. Had to take him down some how" She doesn't like being told she's wrong I find. 

I shrug my shoulder and continue on in the building. 

Blair follows me as I walk up the stairs to go find Raul. 

I bust open a big door, probably Raul's door to his office.