Tell

Trigger warning: Guns      Blair's pov

It has been a couple of days since my father banished me from the family. I haven't spoken to my mother or my sister since that night. 

I took a few days off work to try and build myself back up but its been hard. Sometimes I think that throwing knifes would be a good anger reliever but other times I'm so tired t get out of bed but I finally go back today. 

It was hard getting out of bed today knowing I have to go talk to real people and socialize when all I want to do is lay in bed and cry while watching a movie but I dragged my out of my bed and into my car anyways. 

I pull up to the large grey building and walk inside.

Barely any people are in here which means they are probably out on a call or something. 

I further my steps into the knife throwing range, the place I hate. I'm under strict orders to keep throwing knifes until Greyson says otherwise. I would so much rather be shooting guns right now and listening to my finger pull the trigger. 

I'm slowly getting better at throwing knifes but I'm still horrible at it. 

I reach down beside picking up a nice silver blade with Greyson's mafia name carved into it; The reapers. 

Greyson's pov

Our black cars surround the building and all the doors open and our team steps out. 

We all rush to different entrances of the house with our guns in our hands, ready to shoot. 

Alex gives me the go a head and I bust down the door with one kick. Everybody follows me in looking in every room. 

I raise my hand to silence everyone to listen for any sounds when a window smashes in one of the rooms in front of us. We all rush into where the sound came from and see glass surrounding the window. 

"3 of you go after them" I demand and 3 of my men run out of the building to chase the person. The rest of us continue looking around the house. We come across a large door with 3 locks on it. This must be the one.

I step back and once again kick the door open with one foot. We all run inside with our guns raised to see a table full of men. 

"Hands up now!" I yelled while still pointing my gun at them. They all rise in there seats with their arms raised. I watch them as they all get on their knees. 

I give the signal to a couple of my men to pat them down for any weapons and they do so. 

4 guns and 7 knifes out of 5 men. All the weapons are gently thrown onto the floor beside them.

All of my men look at me for their next order. "Tie them up and put them outside. You too watch them" I order as I give directions to everyone. 

 They all scatter and do what I told them too. The rest of my men follow me through the rest of the building checking all the rooms. 

We come to the basement which has screaming and yelling coming from the inside. We go as quietly as we can to the door and I signal to my men to stand back while I bust the door open. 

When the door breaks from its hinges and goes flying on the floor we are met with 7 guys. All covered in tattoos and your typical run of the mill bad guy. 

All of them stand up at once, aiming their guns at us.

"Put down the fucking guns" I yell from behind my gun, my eyes never leaving them.

One of the men shoot but miss terribly. Who trained that fucking idiot?

I tilt my head to give the signal to my guys to start shooting, and they do. 

Sounds of guns going off floods my ears and I just sit back and watch. Don't get me wrong, I love my job and I have no problem with killing people but I'm in the mood for it today plus my team needs some refreshing. 

Once the last bullet goes off all the 7 men are dead except one. The one that doesn't even know how to shoot a gun right. 

One of my men line their gun to the mans forehead and get ready to pull the trigger. 

"Don't" I order and he looks at me confused. "I want to take him back to see if I can get some information out of him" I walk over to where the man is on his knees and tie his wrists together with a piece of rope I found outside of the room. 

After the rest of my men checked the rest of the building for anymore men we were finally able to drive back to the base.

****

As we enter the building I am greeted with the shit of people walking by and Blair in the knife range practicing. 

I walk into the room as she throws her last knife and goes to fetch it from wall behind the board. She needs so much more practice with knifes. 

"Levine, have you ever interrogated a man before" She jumps when she hears my voice, not knowing I was standing here. 

She turns towards the door where I stand and her eyes catch mine. 

Damn she's got beautiful light blue eyes. Shut the fuck up Greyson.

"Jesus you scared me and no I haven't, my father always dealt with that stuff" Her expression goes sad when she talks about her father but she still manages to stop herself from getting sad and changes her mood back to be happy. She seems to have more of a past than I think she does. 

I stand up straight, taking my body weight off of the door frame. "Well today is the day we change that" I semi order her and semi tell her. 

Her eyes widen and she looks doubtful. "I cant do that, I'll be terrible" She complains as she puts the knife back on the table 

"You have to learn some day" I persist as she continues to complain. "Yeah but why cant that be tomorrow or in a week from now, or maybe even a year from now" she talks like she just came up with a master plan. 

"To bad Levine, we're doing it today" I start walking out the door, expecting her to follow and she does. 

She has to speed walk to keep up with my long strides. 

"My name is Blair not Levine, that's my last name" she corrects me like I care. 

"I know" I remind her as we continue walking to the room. 

Just a little heads up that there will be words in the rest of the book like God, Jesus, and Lord. 

Main Insta- leahaa_17

Characters Insta- kaqxcharecters