Past

Blair's pov

An: I recommend going back to last chapter and reading the last few lines of the story for a refresher just in case if you want. 

It takes him a moment to start talking but he finally does.

 "My mother left my father and I when I was 7 because she hated the mafia so much. Then when I was 9 my dad couldn't take care of me all by himself anymore so he handed me over to Alex's parents since they were good friends. My father stayed in my live until I was about 15 then he slowly drifted away and then when I was 17 he was completely gone and that's when I took over his mafia" He finishes and looks at the wall beside us. 

I notice his face turning red and his eyes turning glossy so I don't say anything and instead jus wrap my arms around his neck for a hug. 

He grabs my legs and puts them on either side of him so I'm sitting on his lap and he wraps his arms around my back. I fell him nuzzle his face into my neck. 

I run my finger through his hair and just hold him. 

I now know why he is the way he is. So dark and closed off from the world. I fell so bad for him, he doesn't deserve what happened to him. I love Grey so much and I know him for who he really is- I trial off into thought but lash back into reality when I realize what I just said. I love him. 

I love him. I love him. I love him. 

I love Greyson Thiago Hendrix.

Blair shut the fuck up and worry about his problems.

"Grey I'm so sorry" I whisper after 10 minutes of hugging in silence. 

He doesn't say anything and just squeezes me tighter. 

Without thinking I blurt out "I love you so much Grey and I know it must have been hard and I'm always here for you. Always" God I wish I could just shut my brain off. 

"What" He pulls away from my neck and wipes the hair out of my face. He looks so confused on what I just said. 

"I'm always here for you" I know what he's talking about but I'm so embarrassed. 

"Before that" He still looks confused. 

"I'm sorry" Now this is just getting stupid. 

"You said you love me" I have never seen him look like this before. He's showing so many emotions. 

"What" I extend the t and try to play stupid. 

"You said you love me" He repeats his words in awe. t

I nod my head lightly. 

"I love you too" He says and an actual smile appears on his face. A beautifully breath taking smile. 

A smile crosses my face and I put my lips on his. 

"I fucking love you Blair. Every inch of you. Every word that comes out of your mouth. I love" For once, the smile on his face doesn't go away in 2 seconds. It stays. 

I squeal with happiness wrap my arms around his neck for a hug. "Wait we are suppose to be talking about your problems sorry" I pull away from the hug and look at him. 

"Blair my problems are a thing off the past that I'm over with but you are a thing of my future ill never be over" He flips us over so I'm laying on my back with him on top of me. 

I giggle with joy and he still has the smile on his face. 

Silence falls upon us until I break it "So what happened with you and Alex's dad" I ask. He sighs and gets off of me and returns to leaning his back against the head board. 

"Mood ruined" He tickles my side and I burst out laughing. I love seeing Grey like this; Happy. Its a great look on him. 

"Well I want to know everything about you" I calm down from laughing and he removes his hands from my sides. 

"Really" He raises his eye brows at me. 

"Yes" I climb over him again and sit on his lap. I rest both my hands on his shoulders and he has his hands on my legs. 

"Well ask me anything" He says and glances up at me.

"Okay, what's your favorite color" I ask. 

"I don't have one" 

I open my mouth in shock. "What. No way" 

"Well when your in the mafia you don't have time to pick a favorite color" He let out a low chuckle at my reaction. 

"I'm in the mafia and I have a favorite color" I cross my arms. 

"That's because you had a childhood, you had the time to pick. And plus your never at work" A small smile appears on his face again. 

"I know" I giggle and unfold my arms "Next question, What's your favorite food" I ask him again. 

"Tacos, no doubt" He replies. 

"They are so good, any ways. What happened with you and Alex's dad" I ask and he goes tense. 

"Mood ruined again" He raises his voice at the end for again. 

"Well sorry that I just want to know" I giggle. 

"Fine ill tell you" He sighs. 

"About damn time" I laugh. 

"Me and Alex's dad have always never seen eye to eye on things with him owning a different mafia than me and shit so one night he got drunk and said some things that were sober thoughts and I lost it on him. If Alex wasn't there to pull me off I would have killed him" He sighs and looks disappointed in himself. 

"Its ok" I wrap my arms around his neck for another hug. 

"So when are they coming" I ask him still in the hug. 

"2 days" He sighs and pulls away from the hug. 

"Okay" I get off of his lap and crawl beside him. 

I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat. It tends to help me fall asleep. 

I quickly doze off. 

Greyson's pov 

I feel her breathing slow down so I check to see if she's awake or not. "Blair" I whisper. 

No response. 

She's a sleep. 

I kiss the top of her head and sit in bed letting all the thoughts run through my head. 

"If only you knew how much I actually loved you Blair" I whisper and glance down at her sleeping peacefully on my chest. 

It doesn't take me long after her to doze off as well. 

Main Insta- leahaa_17

Characters Insta- kaqxcharecters 

Hey guys! This chapter you got a deep look into Grey's life and a very cute scene between the 2 of them which wasn't scripted and just randomly came along lol. 

Anyways, sorry if this chapter is a little confusing and all over the place.

Have a great day <3