Third

Blair's pov

"I can't get over how pretty this ring is" Annabelle examines the ring on my hands from beside me on the couch. 

"I know" I smile. 

"Any thing for my girl" Grey pitches in from the kitchen. 

Bailey jumps up beside me on the couch and curls into a ball. 

I take my free hand and rub his golden fur. 

"I have to go to work but Ill be back soon" Grey mutters as he walks to the front door. 

"Wait, I wanna come with. I haven't been to work in a while" I stand up from the couch and walk up beside him. 

"Okay, you okay alone in the house mother" He glances over at his mother. 

"Ill be fine, I have bailey to keep me company" She smiles. 

We walk out the door and to Grey's car. 

_____________________

We walk inside to a sight I haven't seen in such a long time. 

People walk back and forth from different stations. 

Every one looks stern and business like, including Grey. 

He stands up tall and starts bossing every one around.

They all listen to him like little puppies. 

I push through the crowd and into the knife throwing range. 

Over the last almost 3 years I honestly l=think I have gotten much better. Its funny how much times have changed. 

"Well ill be, its so good to see you" Tony mutters from behind me. 

"Hey Tony" I turn around to face him. 

"What brings you back here, I thought you quit" He teases. 

"I thought it would be nice to actually go to work for once" I chuckle. 

"Well that's good, I hope to see you around more but I have to go deal with a group of newbies" He smiles and walks out. 

I turn back around and walk over to to one of the slots in the range. 

I pick up one of the knifes from the stand and examine it. Memories flood my mind. 

*Flashback*

He walks over to the a slot in the station and steadies his stance before throwing the knife right in the middle. He turns back towards me and gestures for to go next. I would so much rather being do guns right now.

I walk up to the slot with a knife in my hands, my legs are skating again and my heart is beating outside of my chest but I need to make a good impression and prove I am worthy of being here. I get my body in a throwing position before he stops me " Nope your doing it wrong" He sighed as he walked towards me. I loose vision of him when he stops behind me. I can feel his breath on the back of my neck and his hands grabbing my waist. By back is against his body. One of his hands lightly tug at the rim of my jeans and his other hand moves up my body. His hand grabs mine with the knife in it and demonstrates shows me how I'm suppose to be standing. "Now you just let go" He whispered in my ear as his hand made me hand throw the knife. It didn't hit the middle but it was an inch off.

"With a little bit more practice you'll get it in no time" His body leaves mine and he walks back towards the door.

"Is that it" I'm so confused about everything that just happened

He nods his head and walks out the door, leaving me alone in the range.

*End of flashback*

My mind clicks back into reality and I throw the knife. Bullseye. 

"I told you with some practice you'll get it" Grey's voice comes from behind me. 

I glance over my shoulder to see him standing against the door frame with his eyes closed. 

"Yeah I guess you were right" I grumble. 

"I'm always right" He smirks. 

I nod my head in disapproval and turn back around. I pick up the next knife and throw it. So close but not the bullseye. 

"I spoke to soon" Grey chuckles from behind me. 

"Shut up" I pout. 

He takes his body off the door frame and walks up behind me. 

His hands come up to my hips and his puts his head by my ear. 

"Let me show you" He whispers and takes the knife my hand. 

He throws it with one hand while the other one is still on my hip. 

It hands right beside mine on the bullseye. 

"Show off" I narrow my eye brows. 

"Damn right" He smirks and walks back away from me. 

________________

I walk into the kitchen to see Alex feeding Bailey treats. 

"How was work" He asks. 

"Good actually, it felt kind of good to be back" I shrug. 

"Maybe you can get off the couch every day now and actually do something" He teases. 

"I think not" I joke. 

I exit the kitchen and jog up the stairs. 

I walk into my bed and look through my drawers to find a new pair of socks. 

I move some socks to the side to reveal my journal that I haven't seen in forever. 

I take it out and walk over to the bed and sit down. 

I flip through some of the pages to an empty one. I run my hand down the side of the blank page, waiting to be filled. 

I pull my pen out of my night stand and I click the top to make the pen part come out. 

I just about put my pen on the paper when yelling from down stairs interrupts me. 

"Blair come here, we are gonna have a dance party with bailey" Alex shouts from down stairs. 

"Coming" I yell back. 

I close the journal and put it on my pillow with my pen. 

I stand up from the bed and make my way down stairs. 

I'm in tears, this is the last 'fun' chapter before the ending :(

Sorry for not posting yesterday. I was at a hotel for the night and didn't have my lap top.