Closure

Blair's Pov 

Warning: Be ready to scream!

His low pain filled voice breaks me out of my starring and snaps me back into reality. 

"What happened to you" I pull his arm in to lead him to my bathroom where all my first aid things are but he groans in pain. "Sorry" I let go of my hard grip and switch it to more gentle. 

"I was upset and I went to a mafia base alone thinking I could handle them" He winces with every step he takes. 

I open the bath room door and drag in him inside gently. 

I put down the toilet seat and he takes a seat. 

"Why in the world would you do that" I ask him as I rummage through my cabinets for my first aid kit. 

"I was angry at the world and myself" He looks down ashamed. 

"Angry at yourself for what" I finally find he first aid kit and I rush over back to him and kneel in front of him to start un buttoning his shirt to get a better look at all the cuts. 

When his shirt comes off it reveals a big cut on his chest and more scratches on his abs. 

He already has a cut on his cheek almost at his lip and a black eye. 

"For ruining things with you" He winces as I apply a wet cloth to the big cut on his chest. 

"You didn't ruin anything with me. I just needed time to think everything through" I admit. 

He groans in pain some more as I keep reapplying pressure to the cut. 

After a moment in silence he lets out one big wince when I put the first stich in his cut. 

"So much for being the all mighty strong mafia leader" I laugh a bit as I keep stitching him up slowly. 

"Well this fucking hurts" He winces. 

"Suck it up Grey" I tease.

"Stop calling me Grey, my name is Greyson" He groans in pain. 

"Never. Its now officially your name" I giggle as I put in the last stich. He just rolls his eyes and winces in pain one last time. 

I'm almost done leaning up the rest of his wounds. I would have already been done by now but It turns out he had another couple of cuts on his upper back area. He's gonna be sore tomorrow. 

He wont stop complaining how he's in pain. If he doesn't stop soon I'm gonna knock him upside the head to knock him out. At least then Ill get some peace and quiet. 

I move on to the last cut on his face. 

I dab my wet cloth on the cut to clean it up and once again he winces in pain. 

"I'm still falling in love with you Blair. I don't think I'll ever be able to stop" He admits. He looks like a weight has just been lifted off his shoulders and he's been holding that in the entire time. 

"I know but I love the friendship we have" I dab the cloth on his cut again and he winces, again. 

"I don't want to be just friends Blair" He grabs my hand with the cloth in it and just holds it by the wrist. 

"But- Fuck it" He cuts me off then his lips slam against mine. His free hand comes up and grabs the side of my neck, deepening the kiss. 

Fireworks. 

His lips are perfect. Other than the taste of blood on them but still perfect. 

After a moment he finally pulls away and out eyes meet. 

"What was that for" I scramble to find the words to say. 

"I think you already know" He puts his forehead on mine. 

We remain silent for a couple seconds after wards just grazing in each others presence.

He takes his forehead off mine and removes his hand from my neck and he tries to stand up by himself but he groans in pain so I help him the rest of the way up. 

"I have to get home" He winces in pain with the first step. 

"You are not driving home in your conditions, you can spend the night here" I order and put my bossy tone on. 

"Ok then, ill take the couch" He groans in pain when he accidently hits his side on the bathroom door frame. 

"Take the bed, with your injuries you need the most comforter able surface" I laugh and holding on to him to make sure he does tumble to the ground even though that would be very funny to watch.

"I don't want you sleeping on the couch" He groans in pain as he takes a seat on the edge of my bed. 

"Fine, we will both sleep in the bed" I take a seat next to him. 

_____________

I exit the bathroom after getting ready for bed. 

Grey had no choice but to take his shirt off since it was covered in blood so now he lays on my bed shirtless. 

I crawl into bed next to him and he instantly wraps on arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. 

"I don't want to hurt you" I try and pull away from him to his grip is to strong and I end up stuck in his grip. 

"The only way you'll hurt me is by leaving me, or touching the cut on my side" He lets out a little chuckle. 

"Ok good" I'm stuck being the little spoon since he pulled me into him and because he cant lay on his stomach or back due to the amount of cuts and scratches. 

His breathing slows meaning he's fallen a sleep. Not long after him I doze off myself, still in his arms. 

Main Insta- leahaa_17

Characters Insta- kaqxcharecters 

Ahhh, this has to be my favorite chapter of them so far. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and it was worth the wait. Also, just because they kissed does NOT mean they are dating. They have no made anything official yet right now it was just a kiss.