Speed

Blair's pov

It is our last night here in Italy so Alex and I are gonna have some fun tonight. 

There is still 4 hours until we leave to go to the club. 

"Hey there handsome" I say as Greyson finally comes back from his meeting. 

"I love it when you say that" He smirks and walks over to where I am laying on the bed. 

"I love saying it" I smile. 

He plops a kiss on my head then walks into the bathroom to take off his suit. 

_______________

After a while of looking in my closet I decided to wear my black skirt and my red tube top. 

I did my hair up into a high wavy pony tail and I did my make up sharp for once. 

I don't really like wearing make up but some times I don't mind it. 

I slip on my fancy black boots and walk over to Alex's room. 

I knock on the door and Greyson answers it. 

His jaw drops then he licks his lips and smirks. 

"Damn" He pulls me into the room by my waist. 

"You like it" I already know the answer I just want to hear him say it. 

He pulls me into him a bit closer and lowers his head down to my ear. "My dick just grew another 6 inches so no shit I like it" He whispers in my ear then kisses my neck, leaving hickeys. 

"Do you think it'll attract boys at the Club" I whisper back jokingly. 

He pulls away from my neck fast and looks at me very stern. 

"Not funny" He says sternly and walks away. 

"I was joking, I only want yo" I follow after him. 

"Good" He sighs and kisses me. 

Alex walks out of his room, finally. 

He looks a little more done up then usual but not wearing a suit. 

"You ready to go" He says as he fixes his sleeves. 

"Yup" I pull away from Grey and walk to the door. 

Greyson grabs Alex's shirt and make him look at him. "Never take yours eyes off of her. If she comes back to a hair missing from her head I am going to kill you with my bare hands" He snarls then puts him back on his feet. 

"Yes sir" Alex takes a solider pose. 

Greyson flips him off and walks over to me. Alex breaks out of the position laughing. 

"Be careful and call me if you need anything" He kisses my forehead. 

"You don't have to worry about me, how much trouble can I get into" I chuckle. 

"A lot when you want to" He chuckles. 

I open up the door and walk out, Alex follows me. 

"You ready to have fun" He shoves my shoulder gently as we walk to the elevator. 

"Fuck yes" I chuckle and push him back. 

________________

We arrive at the bar and I step out of the rental car. Alex does the same. 

We walk into the bar together and are instantly swarmed with people every where's. 

Loud music floods my ears.