Crave

Greyson's pov

I crave her. 

I crave everything about her. 

I crave the taste of her lips. 

I crave the smell of her perfume. 

I crave to know what she feels like. Inside and out. 

She drives me crazy. Everything about her makes me want her more. 

How badly I want to call her mine again and fall asleep with her in my arms. 

Her arms have become home to me. 

My mind never leaves her. She's all I can think about since the moment I met her. 

When I'm with her time stops. The world goes frozen. She makes me feel things I've never felt before. 

Her voice sends swirls to my stomach. 

I can listen to her rant and complain about the littlest things for hours. The way she cares about the smallest things that wouldn't bother any one else is the cutest thing in the world to me. 

I want to build a life with her. I want to watch her walk down the isle towards me in a white wedding dress. I want to hold her hand as our child enters the world. I want to grow old and grey with her. 

She is the most beautiful girl I have ever met. Her eyes always shimmer when shes in the sunlight, her smile can light up a whole room, her body is magnificent, her laugh is to die for. 

Hearing her laugh is like music to my ears. That damn giggle of her makes my heart do circles. 

All of my problems go away with her. She is my great escape from the world. 

All I want to do is pull her into my body and kiss her cherry red lips, spin her around on the dance floor, laugh until we cant breath while standing in the rain. I've never wanted to do those things with anyone before, I always thought they were cheesy and gross but she makes me want to do them. 

She is perfect. 

She is the dream. 

She's everything I never knew I needed. 

She makes me want to become a better man, a man I haven't seen in many years. 

She makes me, black hearted Greyson Hendrix, fall head over heels. 

I would do anything for her. 

My life without her is nothing. 

I didn't think I needed love but since I met her its all I've wanted. 

I will do what ever it takes to get her back. 

If I have to go to then ends of the earth for her I will. 

She has become a part of me. A part me I cannot replace. 

I know she belongs with me she just has to stop pushing me away. 

We both love each other and I don't under stand why she isn't admitting it. 

I love her more than Romeo loved Julia. 

I don't want to live a life without her and the moments away from her are hell. 

My mind is glued on her 24/7.

My biggest dream use to be staying in the mafia for as long as possible but now its to look over to my side and see her there with that god damn smile of hers. 

I love her and she loves me. 

There's nothing in between us but her mind and I need to let her know that. 

I will do anything to get her back. 

Main Insta- leahaa_17

Characters Insta- kaqxcharecters 

This is a short and random chapter but I didn't know what else to write. 

The rest of the chapters will be normal.