Goal

Blair's pov 

Its almost 10 am now and I've been up for hours. I had to go to the store and then all the way back to my apartment which took a lot of my morning but now I am all set to go for the surprise I have for Grey. He's gonna love it. 

I have it all perfectly planned out and nothing can go wrong. 

The time strikes 10:01 and Grey still isn't here. 

A loud knock at the door strikes my attention from the TV. 

When I open the door Grey is standing there with a big old smirk on his face, He pushes by me and now stands in my apartment. 

"Your late" I tease him like he did to me a week ago. 

"Was not" He tries to back himself up but fails horribly. 

I point to the stove which now reads 10:02. 

He mumbles gibberish, trying to mock me. 

"So what's the surprise" He asks. "That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot" I give him a wide smile knowing me not telling him the surprise is killing him. 

He sighs and picks me over his shoulder. I hang over his shoulder as he walks to the balcony. 

"Tell me or ill drop you off of here" He tease's as he stands with me still over his shoulder. 

"You wouldn't" I scream. 

"Don't test me darling" He laughs but trying to remain stern. I think he enjoys watching me scream my heart out. 

"Fine fine fine ill tell you" I finally give in. I know he wasn't actually going to drop me off the balcony but the though of it still scared me. 

He lowers me to the ground and I quickly run inside. 

He runs behind me but I make it to my bedroom quicker and shut the door right before he gets a chance to enter. 

"God dammit" I hear him say through the door. 

I start giggling at him through the door. 

"I will only come out if you let it be  surprise" I yell through the door making sure he can here me. 

"Fine" He sighs and leans back from the door frame as I open it. 

The car ride here was pretty much the same thing over and over again; what's the surprise, you have to wait and see, just tell me, no.

I pull into a free parking space and we get out of the car. I walk over to where he is standing and put a blind fold on him, after some convincing. 

I hold onto his arm and direct into where the surprise is. I walk him into the middle of the field and take off his blind fold.

He glances all around the field with confusion and shock written all over his face. "Why are we at a empty soccer field" 

"Because me and you are gonna play soccer together, surprise" I smile widely and he continues to be shocked. 

"No way you did this for me" He questions and glances over at me. 

I nod my head yes and he embraces me in his arms for a hug. 

He lets go and I run to grab the soccer ball I bought this morning. 

After a while he taught me the basic's of how to play. 

"Let the fun begin" He says as he grabs the soccer ball from my hands. 

"Your going down" I tease and get ready for the 1 on 1 game with him. 

"On you" He smirks and my jaw drops open in shock.

The game started off normally and now we both had 4 goals, the next one wins. 

We are both very sweaty and tired but this is more fun than I thought it would be and I can tell Grey is really enjoying himself, I've never seen him so happy. 

I go to make my last kick into the net and fail. He steals the ball from me but I steal it back. I doge past him and kick the ball straight in the net, I win. I throw my arms up in victory and Grey runs up to me, I jump in his arms and he lifts me off the ground while  he spins me around. I cant contain my laughter and he has a smile big breathtaking smile on his face, a smile I have never seen before but its beautiful. 

I glance down at him and he's already starring at me "You loose" I whisper not being able to breath. "Shut up" He's also out of breath. 

He gently lowers me back to the ground but we don't break eye contact. 

"Lets get home, I'm so tired" I break the silence and walk part him to the car. 

The car ride was quiet and smelly, all from Grey. 

Instead of going to my place we decided to go to his place since its already late and its closer. 

We pull into his drive way and I finally get to see what his house looks like. Its massive and so elegant looking. 

As we walk inside my eyes scan over the inside. Its even more amazing on the inside. Its huge. 

Its very plain and has no color just black and white. It fits Grey. 

"This is beautiful, and you live here" I ask in shock. 

"Yup" He nods and walks into his living room. 

He flops down on the couch and I do the same. His couch is way bigger than mine. Mine only has 3 seats but his can fit a whole god damn family. 

"You can choose what ever room you want to sleep in tonight" He says as he settles in the couch to get comforter able. 

"Ok" I reply. 

"So I wanted to ask you something" He looks down at his hands. "Shoot" I look over at him and for once he seems nervous instead of all boss man like. 

"There's this ball coming up for everybody in the mafia and I was wondering if you would like to go with me" I've never seen him this nervous, its weird to see when I'm use to his normal self.  

"Yes I would love to, I've never been there before" I jump out of my seat and on top of him, he instantly catches me and wraps his arms around me. 

"Really" He questions like I would say no. "Yes of course" I leave his arms and go back to where I was sitting but this time with a big smile on my face. 

"So when is it" I ask him. "2 days from now" He replies regaining his normal self. 

I nod my head and then stand p to stretch my back "I'm gonna go find a room and crash for the night" I give him a smile before heading up stairs. "Have a good sleep" He yells from some where's down stairs. 

After looking through a bunch of doors I finally found one. Its very plain and the bed is well made, it looks like it hasn't been touched. 

I lay down in the bed and its a lot more comfortable then the bed I have at home. I easily doze off to sleep in no time. 

Main Insta- leahaa_17

Characters Insta- kaqxcharecters

Hold on your hats, the next 2 chapters are gonna be a hell of a ride (Especially the second one). 

Also I hope your enjoying my book so far.