Done

Blair's pov

I walk up to his office door and knock gently. 

"Grey its me" I whisper quietly, not knowing what to say. 

The door opens and he just stands there. 

He moves out of the way for me and I walk in. He closes the door behind me. 

"Are you okay" I sit on his desk. 

He just nods and crosses his arms. 

I stand up from his desk and walk towards him. 

I open my arms and try and give him a hug but he backs up. 

"Grey" Confusion crosses my face. He loves my hugs so why is he backing up. 

"Maybe he's right" He mumbles under his breath but still loud enough for me to hear. 

"What do you mean? Who's right?" I ask him in confusion. 

"Enzo" He mumbles and looks down to the ground. 

"What about Enzo? Are you talking about when he called you a boy because your not and everyone knows that" I get closer to him but he continues to back up. 

"Not about that" He mumbles. 

"Then what the hell are you talking about" I raise my voice a bit but still keep it down. 

It just it hits me what he's talking about. That I'm making him weak. 

"I see now" I go for the door but he blocks me. 

"Blair" He says, continuing to block the door for me to get out. 

"You know what Greyson, if you think I make you weak than do you really love me at all. You probably lied about everything you said" I yell and my eyes start to tear up. 

"Don't call me Greyson please and I did mean all those things, every last one" He looks so hurt that I called him by his real name instead of the nickname I gave him. 

"You lost the right for me to call you Grey" I storm past him and through the door. I try and slam it shut behind me but Greyson blocks the way. 

"Blair please, I'm sorry" He walks behind me. 

"We're done" I don't dare turn around to see him in pain. I already know what I just said cut deeper than any knife can. 

I hear his foot steps stop but I keep walking down the stairs. 

I reach the door and walk out, slamming it behind me. 

I jog to my car with tears now pouring down my face. 

I get in the car and quickly drive off. 

I know I shouldn't be driving in my conditions but I cant stay there, not now. 

Greyson's pov

I watch her at the top of the stairs storming out of door, slamming it behind her.

I listen to her car engine start and drive away from the house. 

I can barely breath. I lost her. I lost the one thing that made me who I am. I messed everything up. 

I storm back into my office and slam the door hard behind me. 

I scream at the top of my lunges and flip my desk over making it hit the wall. 

All of my papers go flying in the air. 

I slouch down beside the wall and tears fill my eyes. I berry my head in my hands. 

_______________

After a while from trashing my office more and sitting on the floor I finally decided to come back down stairs. 

I enter the kitchen and Alex and Scarlett sit beside each other in silence. 

"Greyson" Scarlett sees me and immediately stands up. 

She walks up to me and hugs me tight but I don't hug her back. I don't have the energy and the only hugs I like are from Blair. 

Scarlett has always been a mother figure to me ever since my mom left me at the age of 7.

"I'm so sorry" She pulls away from the hug and puts her hand on my cheek. 

"Its not your fault" I whisper and I shut my eyes from tearing up again. 

She gives me a small smile then leaves the kitchen. I hear her foot steps go up the stairs. 

"Where's Enzo" I ask Alex and he looks up at me from his seat. 

He stands up and walks over to the kitchen. "Gone" He says as he opens the cabinet door. 

"Gone where" I ask with my tone getting higher. 

"I don't fucking know" He yells and throws the glass at the wall making it smash.

He puts his hands down on the counter and looks down at the ground. 

"I'm gonna fucking kill him. He took her away from me. Its all his fault" I sit down at the bar stool and berry my head in my hands. 

"What's his fault" He asks and turns to me in confusion. 

"Blair just broke up with me" I mumble and my eyes tear up. 

"Is that why she stormed out of here" He asks. 

I nod my head yes from my hands.

I don't want him to hear the pain in my voice. 

"God fucking dammit" He yells and throws a random plate that was laying on the table. 

I stand up quickly has the plate hits the wall. 

"Alex" I yell at him to stop and he just looks at me. 

He doesn't say anything and instead just storms out of the house, slamming the door behind him. 

Main Insta- leahaa_17

Characters Insta- kaqxcharecters 

I am so sorry, I cried writing this chapter but don't worry, its not the end.