Shed

Blair's pov

I glance around the now empty apartment that used to be filled with books and so much clutter. 

Alex and Grey walk out of my bedroom. Alex carries the last box of stuff in his arms. 

He walks out the door with it and takes it down stairs. 

Grey comes up and stands beside me. 

"Its official, your moved out" He says. 

"Yup, a lot of good memories in this house" I sigh.

He takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom. 

"Right there is where had our first kiss and I told you for the second time I didn't want to be just friends" He points to the toilet. 

"That's also where I stitched yo up from your big fight" I chuckle. 

He leads me out of the bathroom and into my bed room. 

"And right there is where I told you that the only way you could ever hurt me is by leaving me" He points to where my bed use to be. 

"Yeah, I can't believe that was such a long time ago, it doesn't feel like it" I say and think back about everything that as happened since then. 

He wraps one of his arms around my waist and pulls me into him. 

"I love you mi more" He kiss the top of my head. 

"I love you too baby" I say without thinking. 

"What did you say" He lightly smiles. 

 I feel my cheeks turn red. 

He lets out a chuckle and we walkout of the room. 

__________________

I am already 4 boxes into un packing and I have 6 more to go. 

We decided to sell a lot of the things I don't need anymore so now its just all my clothes from home and my books. Other little things too. 

I put away the last book in the box I'm currently working on and take a deep breath. Grey has his own little library down stairs that he says he never goes to so he let me put my books on an empty shelf. 

I deiced to take a break so I walk down stairs where every one is. 

"Hows packing going mi more" Grey asks from the couch. 

"Good, decided to take a break though" I sigh and enter the kitchen. 

I look through the fridge to find something to eat but its empty. The only thing left is an apple. 

I walk back over to where Grey, Alex, and Dominic are sitting in the living room. 

"I'm gonna run to the store to get some more food" I say before walking to the front door. 

"Wait Blair, Ill come with" Dominic says and stands up from his seat. 

"Sure" I shrug my shoulders and open up the front door. 

We both step into my car and start driving. 

"Do you love Greyson" Dominic randomly says. 

"Of course, I love him a lot" I say while keeping my focus on the road. 

"That's good, he seems to really love you. Like without you he's nothing" He says. 

"Yup" I say trying to end the conversation. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind Dominic since he his my boyfriends father but I'm still a little suspicious about him.