One - Together?

Chapter One - Together?

The Potter family were making their way to the Hogwarts express train, situated on platform nine and three quarters. Harry never thought he would be coming here again, but it was true, he now had three children, James Sirius Potter, a boisterous character, with messy, jet black hair, James had inherited this feature from his Father, he was already nearly as tall as his mother, Ginny, but then again that was no feat, as she did have a small build, James was the oldest and most confident of three the children, so he ran through the red bricked barrier that separated the muggle world to the glorious magical world without hesitation.

Lily was the youngest, but often kept her self to her self, and she was always near her mother, Lily entered through the barrier with Ginny, her mother, on the luggage trolley, as she always did. Lily definitely inherited Ginny's looks, for an eight year old, she was beautiful, she had straight shoulder length hair that was a 'weasley' colour, a bright ginger. her face was lightly covered in pale freckles and she had full, dark pink lips.

Next was the middle child: Albus Severus Potter, a natural leader, with neat hair, and well spoken. quite the oppiste to Harry and James, although he had harry's eyes, that he had handed down to all of his children.

Normally, Albus was fine going through the barrier, but this time, he hesitated and insisted on going through, with his father, Harry potter. "um... Dad?" Albus asked humbly, "can- can i talk to you?" he said, gaining confidence as he looked into his Father's complexe eyes: a emerald green colour, with flecks of darker, murky green around the edge of each round eye.

"yeah, sure" Harry said comfortably.

"this is going to sound a bit stupid, but, im not sure if i want to go to Hogwarts" Albus told Harry, his confidence that he had just aquered rapidly deteriating. "it's just that, i dont like meeting new people..." he continued, "and what if i get put in Slytherin?" he asked, speaking quickly now.

Harry looked at his son, as if he was trying to assess "you will love it, the only reason your doubting it is because it's all come quickly" Harry explained to Albus, "and anyway, if you are sorted into slytherin, then that house would of gained one brilliant wizard." harry assured his doubting son.

"really?" Albus enquired, with an uncertain tone to his voice.

"if its any assurance, i felt the same" he said, smilling warmly. Albus looked at the deep red, bricked wall, it suddenly looked quite intimidating. Severus looked up at his father, as if silently asking Harry for help ad assistance to get through the barrier. Harry understood what he meant, he was always good at taking hints. "together?" harry said, already taking his son's skinny arm, already predicting the answer. Severus nodded, just as Harry had expected.

they both started to run at the wall, hand in hand. still, harry finched, eventhough he had been through the barrier nine times beofore (seven when he was at Hogwarts, and twice with James) they arrived on the other side of the barrier, and looked around to find Ginny, Lily and James. they were already talking with Hermione and ron Weasley. Harry still had to get used to the fact that his two best friends were married.

he remembered when ron asked Hermione o the Yule Ball in is fourth year. that was not a success to say the least. Or the time were he wanted to go to hogsmead with Hermione, bu couldn't Summon the corrage to aks her. And now they were married.

Harry and Albus approached the the crowd of talking people. Hermione had just noticed they were there, "hello" she said brightly to Severus, "hi, Harry" she said to Harry giving him a polite kiss on the cheek. " So, how's life?" She asked generally.

"this and that, I've still got the job at the ministry" Harry explained, unsure what to mention.

" Oh, remind what job that was?" Ron chipped in.

"Ron, I've only had that job since I was seventeen." Harry said, expecting Ron to realize what he meant. Ron didn't catch on. "an auror, oh for goodness sake! I'm in the same area as you!" Harry said, starting to laugh now. Ron had had a small holiday, about a week, and he had already forgotten that he worked with Harry. His best friend. Wow.

"Oh, yeah, right" Ron said, feeling very stupid. Just as he said that, the warning whistle blew, signalling for any Hogwarts student to board the train.

Hermione looked slightly panicked when this happened, she started to frantically check her child, to see if she had remembered everything. "coat?" Her eleven years old nodded, "books? Owl? Quill?" She was now doing a continuous nod, as she knew she had everything, and her mum was just fussing.

Harry pulled severus to the side to say something serious, " right, we haven't got long, so don't interrupt me" severus thought better than to interrupt, "just remember what I said, about your house that you will be sorted into..." Harry paused, "if you really want to be in Gryffindor so much, you can ask the hat to put you there" Albus didn't look like he believed, and gave him a look as if to say, how would you know? Harry paused again, unsure whether or not to tell severus, Harry had never told anyone this before, "I was meant to be in Slitherin but I asked to be in Gryffindor."

Albus stood, open mouthed, staring at his father, Harry had always told his son, Albus, that he was always a faithful Gryffindor, Albus had always been under the impression that his father would of always been a Gryffindor.

"Thanks dad..." Albus paused, not knowing what to say, there was an awkward silence between them, that never normally happened, the whistle blew again severus turned around, but grey pulled him back.

He started to fuss over his young son, it was natural for a parent to fuss. "dont worry about it, and don't forget to write!" Harry called after his son as he boarded the Hogwarts express, waving to his parents, Harry and Ginny potter.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hello, hope your liking it so far! Thanks for the votes/comments/reads. I will update soon Don't forget to vote!
~Zoe