Twelve - " They Are Inocent! "

*sorry- very short, guess you could call it a filler chapter! :O *

Chapter twelve: "they are innocent!"

"Im sorry, sir, but we have no proof that your neice and nephew were actually broken into, for all we know, they could of smashed the house up themselves." A man told harry.

"Look, I told you what they called them selves- death eaters" he hissed, "and your just going to stand there and do-"

"I sorry sir, we cant give them ministry protection, we have no proof" the ministry man said, being very unresponsive to harry's request.

"And thers no persuading you?" Harry asked, fuming with anger, the man shook his head, harry shamed his fist down on the desk where the man was sitting. "Then I will take my own action" harry said firmly, harry reached out, grabbed Rose's and Hugo's arm, and apparated away with them by his side.

"Pack your stuff" harry said to them both when they got back to hermione's house (hermione was still missing) "your coming to live with me" he concluded.

_______________________________

AN hello, sorry for such a short chapter, I'd like to say that I am currently working on a new fan fiction, it about the hunger games, and I might publish it soon, depending on how many votes I get. So look out for that. It will be called This Is My game || Hunger Games.

thanks for those who have voted, and bye for now. :D