nineteen - Evil

I turned over in my bed to see my alarm: 7:30. I started work at about eight o'clock-ish, the Ministry never really minded what time I arrived, on time or not, just as long as I was there. I was never really sure if that was good or not, after school, I never really got any sort of time discipline.

Either way, I got up and put on my suit in record time of about fifteen minutes.

"Albus, Hugo, Rose, Severus, Lily!" I shouted, and who ever else is in this damn house I added silently, "I'm going to work, don't answer the door, don't do magic don't burn the house down or... just don't do anything" the reply I got back was just various grunts of acknowledgment.

I took a deep breath as I stepped out into the crisp air of the street, taking in the pretty sight of freshly fallen snow, barely disturbed, in my opinion, snow was one of the best weathers. Sounds childish? defiantly, but I didn't care, I loved the way it was so refreshing and it glimmered in the winters sun.

I braced myself for the most unpleasant journey to work. Apperation.

THE MOST WORST WAY TO TRAVEL!

Although I hated apperation so much, the concept sounded good and it was highly convenient and it was defiantly easier to hide the form of transport from on-looking muggles.

I took one large turn on my heel and I was quickly put into a place of nowhere, somewhere where I couldn't breath and everything was a blur but soon I could hear the fussing of ministry workers and I could feel the hard floor.

"Ah, Mr Potter, your usual PA won't be in today," a man I hadn't seen before told me, "but your work will resume as usual." GREAT.

_______________________

The day was quite uneventful, in fact, nothing happened. what so ever. But having said this, who was I to complain?

I touched down on the street where my house was and started to walk over, pulling my keys out of my suit.

'Harry' a voice said, it sounded as if it was in my head, even though it wasn't. Of course.

I turned around, eager to find the person saying my name.

'Harry'

Down the ally way I went, on the hunt to find the voice.

'Harry' the voice now, much louder.

I turned round the ally way corner, only to be met by the face of pure evil.

Him.

The sick man who ho killed my friend, the man who controlled my wife and wipe her memory to eventually die, the man who made my innocent Niece and Nephew orphans and the man who made my sister in-law go missing.

"Old habits die hard, Harry" The still unknown man said, he adjusted his death eater mask, "curiosity is always your down fall"

"Who are you?" I said, breathing heavily from the ever increasing anger.

"I am your worst nightmare" he simply said, "now, I suppose you'll be wanting some answers, yes?"

I didn't need to answer, he was just mocking me out of spite.

"Just before that, I want to express my disappointment, 'Harry the great' 'Harry the saviour'" he recited, this had been clearly practised, "Harry The idiot who can't see past his ego" he said in a more dangerous, lower voice. I let him continue, "I was expected to be found out after that night in the ally, he night where I graciously killed your beloved friend, of course, I wouldn't be able to do it without you, in fact, I can't take the credit for that, after all, it was your fault" The man smiled, the kind of evil smile. the kind no one wants to see. He fell quite again, taking in my reaction.

And like hell, he was going to see my reaction. The ministry always told us that anger and sadness can be one of the worst weapons when dueling. I was going to see if this was true.

I whipped it my wand, trying to surprise him. It obviously worked, I threw a knock back jinx at him as I marched towards him. He was thrown back against the brick wall.

Jinx after jinx I sent him, just after my string of aggressive spells, he was lying on the floor, bleeding from his nose and mouth, but he was still alive, killing him wasn't my intention. Not yet anyway.

I jumped on top of him, pinning him to the floor. I wouldn't be able to cope if I let him go again.

He squirmed under my weight, just like a worm would under the weight of a hungry sparrow.

"Two choices" I hissed, "Either you tell me what all of this crap is about or you die" there was no reaction, "Simple as that" my face was directly in front of his, trying to intimidate him as best as I could.

He started to laugh, a cackle as evil as his personality.

I growled in frustration, and ripped of his stupid mask.

I let out a gasp. There he was. Scot. As in my Personal Assistant Scot. Ministry Guy Scot.

"what?" I said, unsure what to say.

(please vote and comment. ily all, I'll try to update soon. bye.)