Thirteen - no

*large time elapse, lily is about nineteen years old, making harry about thirty nine, so this is about two years from when ron died, three years from when Ginny was obliviated and about six months from when Hermione went missing*

"no, lily," harry said firmly to his daughter, "i wont give you blessings for this" he added, confirming his thoughts in the subject.

Lily sighed, diliberatly trying to exagerate the loudnes of it, "why, why wont you give us your blessing, it isnt like im to young to get married! im not a child anymore, dad! im nineteen!" she yelled, frustrated at the fact that her father, harry, was so stubburn, there was no changing his mind. but that didnt mean lily wouldnt try to change his mind.

because of..." he sighed, "what has happened lately" harry explained, lowering his voice, harry was still upset about ron dying, Ginny being obliviated, Hermione missing and deatheaters breaking into his neice and nephew's house.

Lily sighed, but she understood why Harry might be reluctant, "dad, the brake in happened years ago, I was only about ten-"

"Twelve" harry corrected Lily, interrupting her.

She sighed again, this time getting annoyed, "whatever. that's not the point" lily sat down on the donning room chair, harry took the hint and sat down with her, "the point is, um... what was it your head master used to say? Professor Dumbledore?"

"Happiness can always be found, Ben in the darkest times, if one only remembers to turn on the light" harry recited, sending memories of Professor Albus Dumbledore flooding back.

Harry remembered when they both tackled the infeary on the hunt to find the horcruxes.

Lily snapped her fingers in front of Harry's face, making harry come back to reality, "so... that means that you can find the better times, if you make sure you let the opportunity come" she paused, expecting her father to respond.

Harry simply nodded, "alright, I'll compromise, you can let us all meet him, and depending on how nice he is" harry paused, "well-we'll go from there" harry said, rounding of the conversation with a simple conclusion.

"I love you dad" lily said, sounding like she used to sound at the young age of ten.

Lily pulled harry into a tight hug.

____________________

An. hello, please please vote, I know it isn't the best part I've done, but I've had trouble putting this together, that's why it took so long! I'll try to update soon (depending on how many votes i get, I might even do a double update 😉 )
~Zoe.