twenty-one - the daily prophet

HARRY POTTER, FOUND DEAD.

ONE OF THE BEST AURORS HAS been found dead inside his own home, it is unknown to why he has died. Some speculations have been created along with rumours, however, none have been confirmed.

Specialists have said it is most likely under a suspicious death, so this could be down to a murder or a suicide, but it is a higher possibility that his death was down to suicide.

His family have been informed and are truly distort, they have said that they do not wish to say anything at the moment but they have said they wish to grieve in peace and would be thankful to be left to do so.

Harry potter passed away at the age of thirty five, after serving a rememberable auror job, keeping the community safe for over fifteen years and capturing more than sixty three criminally insane people or people who were a danger to the public.

Harry Potter was reported to of captured the criminal mastermind, the name of the wizard who caused havoc will be revealed after enquiries with the auror office have been completed.

Although Harry potter had always been in the lime light since his arrival to Hogwarts, he has always said that sometimes he wished to he able to be a normal wizard.

Our condolences go to anyone who is close to the potter family, or in the potter family.

R.I.P
A kind and protective,
Wizard ,
The irreplaceable,
Harry Potter.
HIS SOUL LIVES A LIFE OF IMMORTALITY IN OUR HERTS.