Seven - Obliviate

Chapter Seven - Obliviate:

"Hello honey, You're up early" Harry said as he streached his arms above his head and looked down at his watch, that he wore over night out of habit.

He looked at Ginny who was sitting at the round, white table in the middle of their dinning room. There was something wrong with her, Ginny just sat, stiff and motionless at the table, not even looking round it was like she wasn't even aware that her husband, Harry, had just stepped into the room.

"Ginny?" Harry said, feeling slightly worried as he shook her gently on her shoulder. There was still, no response. "Ginny!" He said, now shouting and vigorously shaking her arm.

"oh, hello there" Ginny finally replied, as if nothing had happened. She gave Harry a bright smile then stood up, but she stood up like she was a machine, there was no fluency to her movements.

"phew," Harry said, "I thought you were ill or something, you weren't replying!" Harry explained as he laughed lightly to himself.

Ginny just looked up at him, wide eyed like a child that had just walked into a sweet shop. Ginny went into her lilac coloured dressing gown pocket and retrieved a piece if small parchment. She dragged it out and handed it to Harry, her arm completely out streched at a ninety degrees angle to her body. Suddenly, her happy, wide eyed face turned into a deadly serious, grave looking face.

Harry took the initiative to take the parchment Ginny was holding, he started to unfold it and smooth it down on the table. he started to read:

Tomy 'dearest' Harry,
I hope you have fun with you wife, 'reminding' her of the past time. After all, none of this would of happened if you died at the right time. None of itwould of happened.
From your faithful friend aka. Your worst nightmare.

Harry knew exactly who this was, this was the man who tried to kill him about three months ago. He was back. And he wasn't only hurting Harry, he was hurting Harry's loved ones. This touched a nerve in Harry.

"Ginny, Ginny?" Harry said. "can you here me?" Then it dawned upon Harry, he had been trained to recconise the symptoms. The staring. The distance from the world. The shaking. And the palenes. Ginny was under the imperius curse.
Harry tried again. "Ginny"

"dad? what's happening?" a small, innocent voice said.

"just a minute Lily" Harry said, trying to hide the frustration and anger from his bright little daughter.

Lily was starting to get slightly angry, she hated not knowing the answer, "dad! What's wrong with mum.... Mum! Are you okay?"

"look, Lily, can you just shut-"

"hello... I'm, sorry, but who are you? I think I'm a bit lost" Ginny interrupted Harry, she didn't sound like her self.

"Ginny? Yo-you honestly don't remember me?" Harry asked, sounding a bit hurt at the fact that Ginny couldn't remember him.

Ginny went into a trance again. Harry suspected she kept on being brought back in to the imperius curse. Harry came to the conclusion that his 'worst nightmare' was close. " Ginny, if you can her me, this isn't you, you're being controlled" Lily started to cry and scream, she hated seeing her mum like this. "Lily, I want you to stay calm, or go upstairs" Lily persisted on crying, "okay, just go up stairs then" Harry concluded. Lily shuffeled upstairs, still crying.

"okay, now" Harry said, unsure what to do, "I'm Harry" he thought this was a good place to start, "and I'm your husband" Ginny had a look of revelation on her face, but Harry wasn't sure if this was Ginny or whether this was her controller, making her look like this.

"and... guess what?" Harry said, speaking to Ginny like she was five, " we have a child, three, in fact." Harry forced a smile, but it looked more like a grimace or a wince. Harry didn't have a clue if Ginny would ever be the same again. Ginny was under the imperius curse and she had the full effect of the obliviate charm being used on her.

Harry suddenly felt sick with guilt, the words of the letter going round and round in his pounding head. After all, none of this would of happened if you died at the right time.

Hary whipped these thoughts from his mind, and focused on the problem in hand. " okay, now let's go to st mungo's shall we?" Harry said. He reached out, about to lift her from the chair and and guide her round the table and our through the door. Harry only got to the part where he touched her shoulder, it was the lightest touch that he ever gave.

As he touched Ginny, she whipped around and stood up, in one aggressive motion. She proceeded  to Harry, resembling a lion stalking its prey. Ginny lifted her arm and placed it hard onto his chest, and with her other hand, she reached up to Harry's messy black hair and tucked it backwards. Harry's head, now firmly against the dinning room wall, and his whole body pressed against the wall as well. Harry tried to slip out of her grasp, but today, it was like she had super human strength.

"oh no, Harry, I think you'll be needing to take a trip to st mungo's when I'm finished with you" she growled, slowly increasing her strength upon Harry neck, nearly braking it. "I suppose I will have to give you a reason for why I'm doing this..." She said, cocking her head slightly. This gave Harry the shivers, she looked a lot like bellatrix lestrange, a faithful follower of the ,now dead, Lord voldemort "my brother has always been second to you, even my mum thought you were better then him, do you know how it feels to have to comfort your older brother... I always thought it was meant to be the other way round..." She paused as she picked up a wand from the table, it was albus' wand. "and now" she said sweetly, "for your punishment" she said smiling evily. "crutio" she said lazily.

Harry had a searing pain Shot up his spine and travel up into his brain.  Harry had had training for things like this, how to fight of the cruciatus curse. He recalled what the minister said about the subject while he was in agony, twitching on the floor. The movements Harry kept in doing was just making Ginny laugh even more than she already was. Then it came to Harry. He just had to clear his mind from all thoughts. It was that simple but it was easier said than done.

It took Harry about thirty seconds to achieve this. Finally when he had summoned the strength to stand up, he looked up at ginny, she was sitting on the chair again, but she looked broken, she was drooped on the wooden chair. Not moving.

This time, Harry was sure she was her self. If that was possible after what she had just done. And Harry was sure she wouldn't be the same again, because after all, how can you be the same person without your memories?

******************************

A/N : hello again, I hope you've had a good day, and I hope that you enjoyed this part... thank you for anyone who has voted and commented. Speaking of which, vote, comment and please give me feedback! Thanks again. I'll update soon. Au revoir!