Three - Defence Strategies

Chapter Three - Defence Strategies:

*FILLER CHAPTER- very short (sorry)

Harry had been in the white walled, tiled room for about one hour, listeninjg to the minister talking about new defence strategies that have been enforced. one of them being the obliviate charm

Everytime the obliviate charm was said, harry started to laugh as he remembered when Ron, his best friend, had deflected the charm that the ex-defenece against the dark arts teacher had used on them, only when proffessor Lockhart cast the spell, it rebounded. the laughing was made worse as harry and ron were on the same room.

"So, one of the last defence strategies is the obliviate charm, but this is only to been used under the most extreme conditions." he said, looking everyone in the eye as he spoke.

"I hope no one i know gets that done to them" ron said, with his usual bad grammer.

Harry just nodded in agreement as the minister waffeled on about protection.

******************************

A/N hello, sorry for such a short chapter, and i feel it isn't as good as I hoped, I'm slightly disappointed but yeah... thankyou to anyone who voted, read and commented. I hope you are enjoying it so far... don't forget to vote and comment, as (I imagine other writters think this as well) but it's nice to get out what you out in. :)
I will try to update soon! bye for now. and i will aslo update again today, so watch out for that. And don't forget to vote!