Epilogue - All Was Well

(A lot of POV switching to see what has happened since Harry's death)

ROSES POV

"Here professor!" Abigail said, running into the classroom, slightly weighed down by her heavy bag.

I smiled sympathetically at my late student, Abigail wiped her slightly sweaty forehead as she scooted up on a bench, digging into her bag to get out her exercise books.

I continued with the lesson of defence against the darks art, still curious to find out where Marcus and his little hand was.

"So, does anyone know what this creature is?" I asked, trying to assess how much knowledge that had.

Someone put up their hand, "yes?" I asked, pointing over my students heads.

"Can I ask a question?" she asked sweetly, I nodded, smiling back, "how are you a professor at Hogwarts when you are still young?"

I chuckled slightly. I knew I looked young for my age, but I didn't think I looked that young. "I'm not young, I'm twenty two!"

A few whispers broke out, probably surprised that 1) I actually said my age, and 2) the age I was.

I quietened the class down again, only to be interrupted for the third time. by none other than Marcus.

They say, as a professor, you shouldn't have favourites, I tried not to have favourites, but I knew that Marcus was defiantly not my favourite.

"Marcus" i stated as he sat down next to Abigail.

"Miss" he arrogantly said.

I rolled my eyes but carried on, still being interrupted by Marcus and Abigail talking.

Half way through, and about the fifth time telling Abigail and Marcus to shut up, it occurred to me. Like déjà Vu.

Abigail and Marcus reminded me so much of my parents, how they were like chalk and cheese but somehow they still attracted eachother.

"Miss?" a student asked me, pulling me out of my pleasant thoughts about my parents. My dead parents.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lily's POV

"Harry? can you stop doing that please?" I asked my young child as he got one of his muggle building blocks and threw it out of the window.

"Okay mummy" he said, smiling innocently.

"Daddy will be back soon, harry" I stood up from the living room carpet and wheat per to him, to play blocks with him.

"Yay!" he threw his arms up. he would of looked ridiculous if it wasn't for his age. He was only four.

As he threw his arms up, I playfully grabbed him on his mid section and pulled his towards me, tickling his stomach, his laughter was contagious.

"I'm here sweetie!" I heard my husbands voice ring through the house, instantly, Harry's face light up, making him look even younger than he actually was.

"Daddy!" he ran out to the door and hugged his dad around the legs. The image was exactly what I had ever goes for in my life, a loving husband and A sweet child.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Severus's POV

She wrapped her arms around my neck, leaning in, I took hold of her waist, smiling to myself as we kissed, an electrical pulse being ignited between us, she breathed my name into my mouth as we continued.

"I love you" I said in response meaning every word.

I felt her full lips curve into a smile as I kissed her, "I love you too Sev"

Her words making me melt. I loved her.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ALBUS'S POV

"And I congratulate you on your award of outstanding invention" the ministry man said as he pinned the badge on to my chest.

"May I say a few words" he asked me in front of the large crowd of a few hundred.

"Of course" I said as I shook his hand. He smiled and walked up to the podium.

"I would like to say why this outstanding man has received this outstanding award" he held up the small bracelet I had invented, "this small bracelet is the relief from the discomfort of apperation" he grinned. "This, completely eliminates all symptoms of apperation, from vomiting to disorientation to head aches"

Everyone applauded my invention as I sat back down in my seat to watch the rest of the wizardry awards, feeling very proud.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SCOTS POV

I was moved into insulation after attacking a dementor. It had only been a week after my conviction and is was already going mad. Though I don't feel remorse for what I did. It was my duty. My duty to kill Ronald to make hermione go missing and to oblivaite Ginny. And it was my pleasure.

But I was already going mad in Azkaban. Listening to screeches, being around dementors. It would make anyone go mad... Or maybe I was always mad.
.
.
.
.
.

So, that is the end of this book. I wil update a authors .giving a shout out to anyone who has voted and commented. If you have read but not voted or commented, I won't know you read it, so I won't be ble to give you a shout out! so if you've read it, but didn't vote, go back and do that. It means alot and you'll get a shout out!
Zoe.