Fourteen - dont let go

Please vote ♡♡

"Wait, so you played seeker?" Rose asked egerly wanting to know about her uncles past, "and when you were in first year?!" Rose was a keen quidditch player, as anyine could tell when it came to the subbject.

Harry chuckeled, "yes, and it was because of Draco Malfoy I got noticed and put on the team" harry explained, a smug look came onto his face as he remembered that day. Draco's face!

Rose looked like she was trying to recolect that name, "draco malfoy..." she mumbled, "i rocconise that name- Malfoy" she said.

"it'll come to you"

A few more seconds past, then Rose let out a huge gasp of revelation- so loud it make harry jump, "no! that's Scorpius's dad!!" she said loudly, she went red- was she blushing?

Harry saw her blushing and questioned it "Rose?"

"Nothing," she answered quickly, her blush continued down to her neck.

"uhm" harry mumbled- he had his suspicions."so, you like Quidditch?" He said, changing the subject.

Rose was just about to reply, but a loud shout interrupted her. James. Rose and Harry looked at each other before running into the dinning room, "No! shut up!" James screeched down the phone, "I said shut the hell up!" then, with no warning, he collapsed, muttering to himself and crying.

"James!?" Lily said, concerned for her older brother. Lily was the third one in the room, after hearing all of the commotion, Albus closely followed her.

Lily went to help James up, she put her arms around his waist and she was about to hoist him upwards but he started thrashing out, punching her legs, sometimes missing, and snaking into the close wooden table or the air.

Lily was starting to panic, "just stop, James, what's wrong?" she said, her voice getting progressively louder to over come James's, now more frequent, shouts and screams.

Harry intervened, telling lily and rose to step aside. "What's happened?" Turned around, while holding James to the ground so he couldn't be more violent.

"I don't know yet- look, just go and stand with lily and rose" harry said angrily to Hugo, who was now in the room.

They did as they were told, "um, dad? shall I get the phone" Lily said, realising the telephone was still on, "I'll find out what upset James so much" she justified, rolling her eyes. what on earth could make a twenty yer old man act so childish?

"Hello?" lily said down the phone, trying her make her voice audible over the loud screeches of James, "it's Lily Potter here, can I help?" she asked as polity as she could without sounding patronising.

"Ah" the person at the other end of the phone said, noticing there was finally someone rational enough to talk to. "I'm doctor Bellamene, and I am sorry to inform you that your mother" she paused, it sounded like her business like tone had faulted, she tried to sound more friendly, "your mum, Ginny? she has been I'll for a while, your dad should have been informed- I don't know whether your dad told you bit she has been unstable since her incident" the suspense wras killing lily, "well, you might want to come round to St Mungo's, I don't know how to put this" she paused, considering her justification, her voice turned to a more approachable and friendly voice, rather than the business like tone she had been using, "I don't think she's got long, and, I am sure, if she could recolect you all, she would want you there in her lats days and-"

Lily had heard enough, four words. She hasn't got long. Made lily's world come crashing down, reality and dream- more like nightmares- warping into one, time in slow motion, "okay, uh, we-we'll be there soon" lily said, cutting of Doctor Bellamene.