Five - Casualty

Chapter Five - Casualty:

"avarda Kedarvra!" the man shouted, harry deflected the curse, well, he didnt really deflect it as such, he sort of just stepped out of the way, the spell would of been way to hard to deflect, even for an auror like harry.  this just made the man more and more angry, he started to throw hexes and juinxes and curses every where, some of them, Harry hadnt even heard of. then it happened, the worst possible thing to happen when you are dueling some one that wants to kill you. harry tripped and dropped his wand.

"acio harry's wand"  the man yelled, harry reached for his wand but, again, this man was to quick for harry, that was a first. the man stolled over to harry, who was still on the floor, in pain from the amount of hexes he had recieved. "well, well, well, i expectd so much more from the famos harry potter" he said, as he kiked harry's side, harry winced in response as he had about three broken ribs, "as my master was reported to say when he tried to kill you: 'the boy who lived... come to die' " the man imitated. he looked down at harry, and sneered, "avarda kedarvra" he said lazily.

harry's death was very aniti climatic, in comparison to his busy life and his family's deaths.  as harry layed in the cold thick mud, he thought about what he asked his god-father when he was eighteen about death, he said it was faster than falling asleep. harry was unsure if sirius meant that, or whether he was just trying to comfort harry. but if it was true, harry certainly wasnt feeling it was that quick.

He lay, for what felt like an eternity, thinking about his life, about his family, about what he would of done differnetly if he had the chance to, but luckily, nothng came to mind about what he would of changed. then his thoughts changed to his best friends: Ron and Hermione. how they first all met, and how Ron and Hermione hated eachother at first, if harry wasnt dying, this would of brought a smile to his face. but the fact was that harry was dying, ad he couldnt smile let alone move to see is friends and familly agian.

as he was thinking about his family his thoughts went on to if there was anything after death, or if you just were burried then rotted in the ground to be eventually forgotten. harry decide that there was something after death, but he thoought this t ocomfort himself, and hodl onto the thought that he would oneday see his parents and talk to them, and to see sirius turn into his dog form, and one day, to be able to say sorry to remus lupin and his wife, tonks for not letting them see thier child. harry still felt it was all of his fault, even though people had assured him that is wasnt, he still carried the burden of that though on his shoulders, to him, it felt like he had remus', sirius' and his pareents blood on his hands.

harry tried to snap out of this thought but he couldnt, he didnt know how to, it was like he was loosing all knowledge on how to live, and soon he wouldnt live. this scared harry. his last dying thoughts would be of him sentacing his friends and familly to death by him being born and not dying at the right time.

suddenly, he felt like he was comming back to life, well not coming back to life, but his sences ceratianly were. he could hear shuffling and talking, he could feel the wet, cold mud once again, and he could smell the lush grass. but one sence didn't return, Harry's sight didn't return, neither did his voice.

Quickly he drifted back into his dream like state, semi consciousness, but it wasn't pleasant this time. Harry phiysically felt uncomfortable, and this time he felt in pain, his whole body ached like he had just fallen down the stairs.

Harry was now certain he was dead.

******************************

A/N okay, this wasn't as good as I thought it would eh and it was very vet short, but not much happened, so I think I did pretty well trying to make it longer.

So, vote, comment, read, enjoy and feedback. I hope you liked it. And I will try to update soon.

And I big shout out to negotiation. For being a cool person.
:)
Don't forget to vote!