Chapter 10 - OLD

Look who's updating in under two months- This person :DD 

Anyways sorry for the wait- enjoy! 

( song has nothing to do with the chapter it's just stuck in my head while writing this ) 

Warnings- Blood, tourture, knives, Taxidermy?, removal of body parts, non hermitcraft cannon characters/species, Swearing, short chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??? POV ( 1st person btw ) 

A slight breeze hit his face, features looking soft as he slept peacefully in the tall grass surrounding. It was ironic as their was nothing peaceful about the situation. Blood coated the younger's  face and nails, sweet sweet Blood. Taking a deep breath through my nose I could smell the despair radiating off the crimson sweater owner. Slowly I reach my hand out as it grazes his cheek. My claws dig into his skin scraping of its top protection layer showing a bright pink under layer. Mortals are confusing, but that's what made them so interesting at the same time. For example, when put under pressure they freeze and express violent emotions,  eyebrows curl downwards and lips become sealed shut. Emotions were another thing that confused me. Snapping back to reality I pull my hand away from the now bleeding muscle, reaching into my back pocket I feel something sharp draw along my palm. Grasping hold of it I plunge the blade where my nail had traced guid lines. Slowly cutting away piece by pice, a now very visible hole in his cheek Muscles revealed a row of imperfect teeth. The now departures skin     Lay in my hand as the wet liquid seeped out of it onto the forest floor below. Reaching into my pocket one more time a soft cloth was pulled out rather then it's deadly counter part. The cloth in question had a red trimming and a while background with lattice pattern all around- Perfect. Placing the cloth on top of the most like infected hole I go to work creating the first part of my soon to be masterpiece. 

Sorry this is short I was gonna make it longer- I'll update when I get motivation again, also shout out to @HiHowAreYouIAmOk for being a Friendly little Bitch :) 

Anyways have a good day/night my readers and remember to stay hydrated