Special chapter, Halloween/1.5k special ( 2020 vers. )

Wow- I posted this almost a year ago ;-;   The time flys 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Halloween/ 1k special This is Halloween songfic ( Song from nightmare before Christmas )

Pls go listen to the song and once its tangos part tell me you can hear tango's voice

Also preview of next chapter :)

" Boys and girls of every age, wouldn't you like to see something strange " Grian sang out while putting up halloween decorations in the mycelium resistance base.

Xb joined in " Come with us and you will see, it's out town of halloween "

Everyone was looking forward to the party, even H.E.P was invited. It took a lot of convincing grian to allow their enemy in there base, but in the end it was all good fun. Even Scar asked if he could help by bringing cake and candies from his villigers.

" this is halloween, this is halloween, Pumpkins scream in the dead of night " Grian continued

Just the stress monster and cleo walked in carrying two carved pumpkins, " This is halloween, everybody make a scene, Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright " The girls sang

Just then mumbo jumped up behind grian from under the table wearing his robot consume. Grian jumped back and screamed in surprise. Xb chuckled as he carried on the song. " It's our town, EVERYBODY SCREAM! In this town of halloween~"

" I am the one hiding under your bed, teeth ground sharp, and eyes glowing red " Mambo sang as his costume lit up.

Grian gave a smug look at mambo before continuing, " I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair " Then threw a hand full of fake spiders at him.

" This is halloween, halloween, halloween " Everyone called out enjoying eachothers company

" In this town, we call home, everyone hails to the pumpkin song " Cubs' voices rang out through the halls as their first H.E.P agent entered the base. Grian was tense at first for the cub was not one to mess with and he was clearly referencing scar as he sang, but relaxed as soon as he saw cubs goofy grin.

" In this town, Don't we love it now " A loud voice rang out, " Everybodys waiting for the next surprise " Then tago came through the lab, all wet and covered in wheat tips.

" Round that corner, then, Hiding in the trash cans, Something's waiting now to pounce and how you'll.." False jumped out and scared everyone " SCREAM " 

" This is halloween "

" Red and black "

" Slimy green "

The girls sang

" Arnt you scared " Cleo asked

Stress replied " Well that's just fine "

" Say it once, say it twice, take a chance and roll the dice " Cub sang as letting Joe, Bdubs, and scar in

Joe realized what was going on and piped in, " Ride with the moon in the dead of night~"

" Everybody scream, Everybody scream " Grian called out, popping in front of the different hermits in the building, all nerves had long gone.

" In our town of halloween " Everyone sang out

Just then X teleported in the middle of the room, invis potion in hand, " I am the clown with a tear away face " He removed his helmet revealing his face, and took a sip of the potion, " Here in a flash and gone without a trace "

" I am the ' who ' when you call who's there " Bdubs said entering with scar licking a lollipop with a picture of a diamond on it

" I am the wind blowing through your hair, " Scar added. " More like wind that can't stay in the air " Joked Cleo, making grian burst out in laughter

" I am the shadow on the moon at night " Said a mysterious voice, It sounded like it came from the ceiling. " Filling your dreams to the brim with fright! " Yelled Etho who jumped down from his hiding spot on the roof scaring everyone.

" This is Halloween, this is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween " Screamed everyone

" Tender lumplings everywhere, Life's no fun without a good scare " Said the creeper hybrid himself, as he glided down on an elytra holding party cups and paper plates.

( minor spoiler warning )

All of a sudden a loud boom came from the vault. Everyone rushed over except scar and Bdubs

( Ok spoiler over )

" That's our job, but we're not mean. In our town of halloween " Yelled zedaph as he emerged from the smoke

Hypno came in and added on, while Xb backed up doing amazing vocals, " In this town, don't we love it now, Everyone's waiting for the next surprise "

" Skeleton jack might catch you in the back! " Yelled ren as he jumped from under the table. Almost all the hermits were there and the Mycelium HQ was looking spooky.

" And Scream like a banshee, Make you jump out of your skin " Keralis added. Grain nudged a no longer invisible X, " He really does look like he just jumped out of his skin eh? " Making Xisuma spit out some of his drink chuckling.

" This is halloween, everybody scream " TFC joined his voice raspy and old adding to the spooky atmosfer. Etho pressed the emergency button making all the resistance members scream as they teleported to the ceiling and fell down into their chairs.

Everyone just stared at them. Jevin, who was on his way there holding colored dye for facepaint, continued The song without releasing, " Won't you please make way for a very special guy! "

With that the resistance got out of the chairs and joined the hermits as they made a path with their bodies leading to the table.

" Our man jack is king of the pumpkin patch " Beef sang out as everyone ( Minus the resistance ) Bowed down to there mayor, As scar walked the path

" Everyone hail to the pumpkin king, " Wells yelled from the back. Everyone must have snuck in when Etho called an emergency meeting

" Now, this is Halloween, this is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween " Everyone started singing again as the scar jumped off the table from the fun. The resistance was finishing up decorating, Cub was singing, walking around looking for secrets, The girls were in the corner talking, And everyone else was just enjoying themself.

" In this town we call home everyone hails to the pumpkin song " H.E.P all of a sudden sang out.

" LA,La,La,lala,la,la,la,lala,la,la,la,lala " Everyone yelled for the last time heading up the water elevator and regrouping to watch the sunset and let the party begin. " Where's Iskall?" Stress whispered to False.

All of a sudden as the sun was about to disappear behind the horizon, A large shadow came up, Everyone stared at it for a while before it dived down to the party swooping overhead.

It was Iskall, he swooped down dumping a whole mass of candy on his fellow hermits.

" HAPPY HALLO- WEEN !! " He yelled 

Thanks for reading this and thank you so much for almost 1.5k! happy halloween and I hope you all have a good day/night :) 🎃🎃🎃