chapter 1- OLD

The last thing I remember was a weird voice then my head hurt and there was an awful ringing in my ear. Then everything went dark. 

mumbos POV

<Grian joined the game>

Everyone saw it. I pulled out my phone and all of a sudden messages came flying in faster than I could read all of them. 

Cleo < ??? >

Ren< whos Grian? > 

Joe < maybe there at spawn >

Ren < let's go there now >

False < whats going on? >

Doc < random person joined the game and none of us know who >

False < thanks doc >

Scar < maybe there hurt and fled to here >

Stress < I can bring over some supplies > 

Mumbo < xisuma? what do you think >

xisuma < meeting, my place, now >

I flew over to X's place and watched as the other hermits came flooding in. I stood there waiting for the meeting to start and was thinking to myself. Grian...Grian that name sounds familiar but I don't know anyone by the name of Grian... . My thoughts drifted away as Xisuma yelled out to all the hermits in the crowd. 

   " Ok ok everyone calm down." xisuma continued saying until everyone was listening. " Someone has joined or server and by the looks of it none of us invited them here or no ones knows them. I say we all go over there as a group and see if there still there. Stress, scar bring medical supplies incase there hurt and doc, iskall, joe you guys stay behind so if there not at spawn you can go look for them. everyone else stay here with me until there ready so we can all go as a group." 

I was shocked in the leadership xisuma just showed right there. Normally hes friendly and a good person to talk to but he's more of a listener and fix person rather than leader kinda person. I stayed in the back until everyone who had a role was gone then I went up to X who was talking to ren. 

" Hey X can I talk to you for a moment" I said nervous for interrupting his conversation with ren. He looked at me and nodded saying something to Ren then walking my way.

" Yeah mumbo what do you need? " the helmeted man asked 

"yeah umm" I studdard " I've heard the name Grian before but I can't remember where or who they are."

X nodded and stated, " thanks mumbo. Maybe they know you are seeing who they are will spark something." 

" your right" I said and walked off leaving Ren and xisuma to continue their conversation.

Finally for what seemed like an eternity everyone had arrived. Iskall, doc and joe were fully geard up incase anything happens and scar was helping stress with the overflowing of potions and bandaids in her pocket. We all started walking over to spawn nervous. Had we gotten there to late and they were long gone or were they really hurt and the meeting took to much time and they could be dead? I could tell everyone had the same questions and by the time we finally reached spawn X stopped in his tracks looking at the spawn area. We all stopped and looked over there. On the spawn platform was an unconscious body. THey were wearing a red sweater and had dirty blonde hair that blew in the wind. Stress and scar ran over there, Stress dropping almost all the contents in her pockets having to come back to us to retrieve them. X walked over there and talked to scar then came back to us and told us what scar had told him. 

" He's alive and breathing yet has no physical signs of harm on him." Said xisuma repeating the exact words he had been told.

I looked at my phone and the time since Grian joined the server. I guess iskall noticed my face and walked over to help. I show him what i found and he looked just as shocked as me. It had been almost three hours since they joined and with no sign of damage he must have just passed out.  we all stood looking at the messy haired man. We all came expecting every possible scenario but we were not expecting this.