IM BACK ( chapter 7 ) - OLD

I'm sorry this book hasn't updated in a long time, its my fault but I'm back for the time being. With school, and the fact this is my only chance at a computer that isn't a school computer that has almost everything blocked, I wont be doing as many updates now. I will continue to write this book in a google doc, Just the updating part will be slow. I can still read and comment so if anyone has a book recommendation then please let me know.  sorry its short but Enjoy the next chapter!!!  

Time skip two weeks

Grian had been through hell and back dealing with the hermits after the whole lava incident. Now someone had to be with him all the time to make sure he didn't hurt himself. That person was almost always mumbo and grian did not like that one bit. along with that his hallucinations were getting worse. sometimes he would see people who went there sometimes they would hurt him, but in reality grian was hurting himself. everyone was worried at this point, it had been a couple hours and no sign of grian anywhere. The hermits had split up into groups to cover more land fast. 

Group 1

Mumbo, false, wells, hypno

group 2

Bdubs, doc, cub, etho

group 3

Scar, jevin, impulse, iskall

Group 4

Joe. stress, tango, beef

group 5

Xbcrafted, xisuma, zedaph, cleo

Group 6

Ren, TFC, keralis

group one - shopping distrit, grians base

group  two - grinding areas, industrial districts

group three - hippie area, area 77 ( pretend its near the end of the season yet not the end )  

group four - far lands ( anywhere not the main island )

group five - Underground mines

Group six - Goes around helping the different groups

                                                           The Hermits

12:01 Grian muted chat

1:38 Mumbo_Jumbo - Everyone in there groups and ready to go looking?

1:39 Xisumavoid - Yep just checked if anyone finds anything let us know

 Group 1 created

Group 2 created

Group 3 created

Group 4 created

Group 5 created

group 6 created

1:43 Xisumavoid - GO

                                                 The Hermits

Group 1 - Hey guys we found something really disturbing, there are claw marks all over the walls on grians base along with a torn up elytra

Group 2 - That is disturbing, so far nothing from us

Group 3  - impulse also just found claw marks in grians camper,  maby he did this?

Group 1 - No, he wouldn't do this, he would let us know if anything's wrong!

Group 5  - Mumbo give the comunicator to false 🙄

Group 1 - got it

Group 5 - so far nothing in the mines, we can only track grian to the world boarder but it seems he's gone to hermitvilla, based on what we know he's probably long gone in the woods

Group 1 - AND YOU DIDNT TELL US THIS WHY????

Group 4 - mumbo calm down, take a deep breath in

Group 4 - Now out

Group 4 - better?

Group 1 - he's kicking and screaming were debating on knocking him out of calling it quits

                                                                      Insert image

Group 3 - LOL

Group 5 - ok now we know, keep iskall and mumbo away from the comunicators

Group 2 - Update, We found scratch marks at mumbo's industrial district along with missing gunpowder and sand, My guess is he was trying to make tnt, but something attack him for there

Group 6 - don't you guys see this is all adding up. the scratch marks were found at every place grian has gone, so grian made those marks. Remember also impulse a few weeks ago before the whole lave thing he was talking about some hallucinations, Mabey there getting out of hand

Group 5 - if that's the case we need to find grian NOW

   Grian View ( 3rd pov )

Running, running, running. There they were. All of them. everyone who had harmed me, everyone who had a place on my arm were the scars were littered like ants. Every cut That was made had a name. Sam, Evo, my family, the hermits, everyone.

Tears streamed down grians face as he ran deeper into the woods blood coming out of different cuts he gained on the way here. they always caught up though. always pushed him down to the point were he screamed in pain as they pushed deeper into is soul. pain washed over his face as he screamed harder, yet no one came. everyone was already there. grian continued to run. in his mind this was juts a test to see how far he could make. But grian was done, he slowed down and let the pain erupted from his chest he tried to punch them off yet to no avail just ended up hitting something moments before impact. Grian confused looked again to see nothing there. He closed his eyes one more time and there was a tree. Grian looked around to see himself bloody and muddy, along with he fact that he didn't recognize the area. He tried scream out for help but his voice was sore and his eyes were getting heavy. along the tree line he herd rustling. m-mu-mumbo ? grian called out in a whisper  trying stay awake. He didn't care about the people chasing him, he just wanted his friend, the good friend, the one who took care of him no matter much grian thought he was just waiting for the right moment to strike.                

 " Come on buddy, stay with me here, help is on the way " was the last thing grian heard before completely blacking out.

    another A/N 

I just want to say thank you for all the support and reads you guys have given me. shout out to @Winter_Fox_Slytherin for giving me some really good tips. They have three ( so far ) really good hermitcraft books. Also Wattpad keeps deleting a letter every time I put a space so this took longer than expected. But yeah! im back to writing ( For now ) and I hope you guys are having a good day/night  And stay safe :)    

Edit: I was looking at some stats for my book and I have people from all over the world reading my book. don't worry it only shows the percent of readers for each country. That's really cool how different fandoms can connect people from all over though.