Information - REWRITTEN

Hello anyone reading this- As of The 24th of October 2021 I've decided to rewrite this for the sake of my mental health. I've found it hard to update or create a consistent story line without giving up half way or finding it dumb later. Despite all votes going towards finishing the book then rewriting it I need to do this or else I have no idea where the story will go next. Thank you to everyone who has voted, commented, or just read the book in their free time because it means a lot to me and I apologize for the mess of a book this has been.

𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 

                     ( 𝓟𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴 𝓐𝓾 )

 Basic information | | 

                                      VV

• Despite the older version of this book being season 6 I'm changing that to season 7/8 ( end of 7 beginning of 8 )  

• This is a minecraft based universe but with things like world hub, city's, how you get accepted into a server, and items will be different 

• watchers are just myths, Legends per say 

• Their will be a non-Cannon to Hermitcraft characters involved in this story 

• non perma-Death world but when you respawn the pain doesn't magically go alway and injuries don't heal, just become less prominent  

• Hybrid creatures do exist 

• To be an admin you have to be incredibly rich or be born into an admin family, exceptions are allowed if council majority votes  

• The council is a group of powerful admins who oversee the land of minecraft ( they don't play a big role but it's a random fact )

• All hermit evil personas will be cannon 

• Side enemies ( non personas ) From Hermitcraft will not be included ) for example any form of character or god like creature that makes a one or two time appearance.

Thank you all again for being patient with me while I figure this out. I'm going to be rewriting this on my own time, and publishing new chapters on my own time as well. Their is no more update schedule  and no more empty promises for things I can't deliver. I thank you all one more time and enjoy stitches don't always heal you :) 

( sorry for all the publishing notifications)