Chapter 1 ( Rewritten! )

Chapter 1

~~~~~ An old bird who sings new songs ~~~~~

Trigger warnings: mention of dead body's, Spirit rituals, s/h or blood sacrifice ( idk which to label )? 

Notes: For any og readers I've restructured the dividers and took down all the previous A/n's. Sorry if the writing is cringe worthy. 

I apologize in advance for bad grammar and/or spelling 

?????'s Pov ( First person ) 

Setting: The woods

X

X

X

X

X

X

Crunch, Crunch, Crunch..  That was all I've hear for the past hour now. Moving one foot in front of the other for another loud Crunch to come from the forest leaves below me. Sighing- I averted my eyes to the trees. They were towering over me making the world feel small. The orange and red blurred together in a swirl of colors it would take a genius to describe. Dispute its beauty I have work I must do. Another loud sigh escaped my mouth but this time it was more of a groan.  Reaching over I grab the large human size bag placed by one of my coworkers and dragged it over to the previously dug hole. Sure some people call us morbid or inhumane but that's just one of the downsides, The pay is pretty good if you work for it and you get to visit remote locations for free! My mind wanders constantly between the job and the forest. A shame really... it was so pretty. The handle drags agains my hand as I'm patting down the last if the dirt. I felt my fingers start loosen around the tool, eventually it clattered to the ground. Now for the hard part- Walking around the area I started collecting rocks. " No larger than your palm no less then your eye." That's what we were told. The phrase was engraved into our brains from the moment we joined. Repeated on the loud speakers in the offices and carved on our arms for field workers. Perfect. Grabbing the last of the stones I quickly placed them in a circle over the mound. Grabbing a small knife I apply the top to my thumb making a small cut. I move my hand so the red liquid flows down onto the rocks only to be absorbed in a black mist. It was done. 

   No longer on a timer I reach into my back pocket pulling out a bandaid wrapping it around the tear. The deed was done and my name had been cleared. E̴v̴e̴r̶y̵t̴h̶i̴n̶g̴ ̸w̴a̷s̶ ̶f̴i̵n̶e̵. I̸̗̊̅̈́̚t̶͍̀̑͂̈ ̴̜̌̈̚w̶͓̝̬̑̓ã̸̦̌͗͋͜s̶̥̗̮̍͜ ̷̫̖͎́p̸̟͚͖̒̾l̴̻̹̮͂ë̶͍̺̈̚a̴̛̻͇ͅs̶̗̠̘͛̅ė̴̘d̶̺̘̑͌. Ţ̶̰̗̈́͆̌́͊̒ḣ̷̡̀̊̇̿͗̃̏̄͝e̶̛̗̠͓͇͉̠̖͍̭̱ ̵͕̝͚̾̀̌̐͗̑͒͂͒f̵͎̾́ǫ̴̥̩͇͉̖̖̘̈́ͅr̸͙͂̆͝e̵̟͈̭̟͋́̿̈́͐̂̑͒̀͜͝ͅş̶̳̩̝̟͍͈̥͉͇̔̌͛͌̒̚ţ̷̺͔̲̫̦́̕ ̵̢͓̦͇͔̗̙͍̾w̷̛̲͍̱̩̜̠͎͌̓͌̔̉̇̀̅̚ą̸͖̹͔͖̫͍̫̱̂́̈̓͠s̸͙̝̝̏̆̇̔͠ ̵̳͇̟̅͒̌͒̿͠ç̴̨͚̲͍͖͇̟̘̔͐͆͆́̔͐͠ͅả̵̧̭̽ͅl̷̢̖͚̤̳̤̘̫̠͑̑͌̋͌̆̈́m̵̢͙͕̺̫͈͔͉̽̐̄̿̃.̴̛̦̩̭̥̹͐̎̇̈͊̽̐͠E̷̜̗͌̓̈́̔̉̍̊̑v̶̢̧̹̪̠̮̩̜̤͍̞̟̦̪͘͜ͅͅe̵̫̩̭̞̭̲̫̥͕̻̫̻̤͖̥̭͕̝̜̫̼͎̰̔̐̋͛͂̔̃͌̃̂͘̕ͅr̴̞̘̠̤̠̘̉͑̅̓̈͂̄̾y̷̢̡̜͚̝̙̩̦̩̟̪̼̻̬̣̟̘̼̙̋̓̊̈̓̒͛͋̍̌̎͊͆͋̀̔ͅt̸̨̮̳͖͙͓̅̓̈́̂̀̄̅̌̈̅͋h̵̨̧̢̨͇͚̺̻̼̥͉͉̹̘̟̟͓̍̇͆̃̓̓͋͊̐̈́̕͜ḯ̸̤͔̳̗̹̗̳͓̖̞͈͇̩̥̥̫̺̦̞̻̭̑̒̈́͐̋̈̈́̒̃͆̑̒̏͗ņ̶̥͕̲̜͔̝̚ḡ̸̡͕̯̬̮͚̟̪͓͉̺̠̲̖̫̙̹̟̟͖̻͍̼̹͋̋́̽͛͗̃̇̈̐̔͗̊́̓͑͊̕͜͝͠͝ ̵̝͕̘̥̗̓̊̇̐̕ẉ̵̤̞̆͑̓͒̇̀̑̈̒̽͠͠á̴̡̧͇̦͉̖̹̝̼̭͔́̽͌̓̓͜s̷̢̘͐̎͌͋́̎̃̂͝Ỡ̷̩̺̺̭̳̞̼̝̩̠̮̥̝̖̝͍̫̘͙͈̥̪̐̈́̍̃̌̄͗͌͋͋̈́͌̐͆̐̕̚͝͝͠k̵͖̜̫̥͎̹̖̊̔̓̏̈́̾͒̍͒̉͂̓̀̃̒͌̀͂̓̓̈́͑́̿͘̕͝͝ͅ

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

Xisumavoid's Pov ( Third person ) 

Setting: End of season 7

X watched the admin control panels carefully- Not wanting to miss any small mistakes or mishaps with the server.  He had finally gotten permission to reset the server, Along with the approval from most of the hermits. Typing away at the floating panels the admin looked frantically making last minute backups and calls to make sure when everyone was ready they could safely move homes. With news of the new 1.18 update spreading around the hub reaching servers of all kind, This jump would be a divider between part 1 and 2 of the update. Sweat dripped down his forehead as the voiding leaned back in his chair with content on the progress that had been made. " Maybe tomorrow " He though getting up and stretching, walking off into a room presumably his bedroom. He must not have heard the alarm now buzzing from the control panels...

- 1 New message from Central admins comity 

Topic- Emergency Alert, Code 109       || Marked Important ||

Sent to you and 6,798 others 

Click here to open message...