chapter 2 - OLD

I had some extra time so I wanted to get the next chapter out. I'll try not to put to many notes in this book but thank you the four people that while I was writing chapter one read the info chapter even though there was nothing else to read. I know this isn't much and that a small amount of people but thank you.

Grians POV

It was like a nightmare had engulfed me in sorrow and fear for everything and everyone in this dark black world I sit in. Empty. Nothing as far as the eye could see. I was beginning to wonder if I could ever wake up from this or was this my reality. Then light broke though. A sliver of hope in my dark prison. I burst into a sprint and ran towards my savior. As I stepped into this new world I heard the same ringing as before and felt like someone had tried to brutally murder me but failed and left me on the street to die.

I felt warmth all over and slowly opened my eyes. I saw someone sitting there staring at me. I jolted upward in panic and felt pain spread all over my body. I could tell the strange figure was worried as there mouth moved yet I couldn't make out anything they were saying. They started walking towards me and in a panic I yelled " GET AWAY FROM ME!" I could tell they were confused and was processing the situation. I had to take the chance. I got out of the bed and tried to break for it but the figure noticed and was quick to get me back in the bed. They sat down next to me and started talking. After just sitting there I started to hear there soft whispers in my ear. 

" Its ok " they repeated over and over again. Then everything came back to me. Sam, the dragon , them. tears burst down my face and I could tell the figure was concerned. I don't know why but my body migrated over to them embracing there chest around my arms. Tears fell down their cold metal armor. they were still whispering calming words when I heard footsteps rush into the room. I look up to be faced with at least ten people with worried looks on there faces. I hug the figure tighter hiding behind the figure. I could him talking to the other people in the room. One person walked up to me. There were wearing a finely tailored suit and had a funny looking mustache. they sat on the bed making me sandwiched in between him and the helmeted man. I scooted closer to the man in the metal looking and mustache man with fear. I could tell he looked hurt as he started talking.

Mumbos POV 

I was finishing my tree farm when I got the text everyone's been waiting for

xisuma < he's awake > 

As soon as I read that I Put on my elytra and flew over to X's base. When I got there there was a line of people waiting at the front. Stress and iskall walked over to me and told me that they were waiting for everyone to get there. About ten people had arrived when we all decided to go in. When we got to the room grian was hugging xisuma tightly and xisuma looked as if he was trying to calm him down. when grian finally noticed us he hugged X tighter and looked scared. I asked X if I could join to see if I could help and he nodded. I walked over to the bed with the crying man and watched as he scooted away from me in fear. I started talking to him calmly hoping for answers about who he is and why I feel like I know him

Grians POV

" So your name is Grian?" The mustached man asked I was to scared to answer. He looked like he was going to hurt me but had a gentil tone and spoke softly. I nodded at his question. " My name is mumbo". 

" m-m-mumbo?" I studdard.  I recognize the name but cant remember where from. 

" Yes?" the man said with hopen in his eyes.

" nothing" I whisper

He looked sad, " ok if you need anything let me know ok?" 

I nodded in agreement forgetting that there was other people in the room. " Hey Grian" 

I look over at the man in the helmet man 

" My names xisuma" 

Xisuma slowly introduced me to everyone else in the room. At that moment I felt a little more comfortable with the other hermits as they like to call themselves.  

" Hey mumbo would you like to help grian until he has a base of his own? " xisuma said 

Mumbo looks at me and smiles  " yes I would like that" Mumbo replied

As we walked over to mumbos base we chatted like we were old friends. There was something  familiar about him. Like they were old friends...

That's it for this chapter I hope you guys enjoyed and chapter three should be finished soon. I also will start a upload schedule. Twice every Thursday and maybe Tuesday if I feel like it.