I....you probably expected this

( 22, 4, 2022 )

( April, 22, 22 ) 

I'm sorry. It's not surprising for my first fic to be a flop. I've changed a lot as a person since writing this and I've changed a lot in writing style and motivation as well. This has been on and off but I'm officially discontinuing this book. My apologies to any new readers or old ones who just wanted a good hc fic. 

        Truth be told I'm still in the Hermitcraft fandom, and will still write Hermitcraft related content to be published sometime in the future. I've just lost all motivation and have put this fic on hiatus to many times. I'll be mainly moving to ao3 with deltarune/danganropa content if you like that kind of thing. If not that's ok and I wish you all well on finding something good to read. Again I'm not fully leaving wattpad due to not wanting to loose the greatest community I've been welcomed into, yet most have moved on Into new things an I have come to that as well. 

        My DM's will always be available to anyone who needs it and I'll put my discord at the end of the rant for the same reason. 

        I never had a plot for the story. I never knew when I would feel motivated to update. And I never knew if I would change everything the next chapter or just one day wake up and delete everything. 

     I'm also discontinuing any other fic I had up at the time of writing this- with the possible deletion of some smaller ones. The only one I will still update is the arson cult logbook when needed.

       Everything has been a mess and I'm sorry for looping you into it. 

  Looking back on everything this fic had potential if I had actually tried. Yet I didn't. Not anymore at least. 

        If anyone wants to adopt or claim the story as your own I give you my full consent- Not as if anything will come to this in the future. There was never a story to be told.

  Sorry for the rant and discontinuation.

I hope everyone has a good day/night and don't forget to drink water!  

- Author

( Discord- Ghostable#7697 )