𝐈𝐈

The school bell rang which was our cue to go to our respective classes. I grabbed my P.E uniform from my locker last minute and hurried to my first period,which was biology. I arrived a minute earlier before the teacher walks in,I place my stuff down and took a seat and took out my notebook to take notes since mid-quarter exams were near.

My day went about with the same routines..class,break,class,class,break,etc.

finally it was P.E the only period where me,Chayeon and jihun have the same period..The school made a wise decision putting P.E at the last period so you can clean up after school at home.

I went to the girls lockers to change into my P.E uniform and there i met Chayeon with the widest smile you could ever imagine..her smile was brighter than the sun and moon combined."Chaeyon-ah what's with the wide grin?"I asked while unfolding my uniform.

"Ohh..nothing just excited to have P.E with you again."I arched my brow at her."We literally have P.E together since freshman year of highschool,whats special about today that made you smile this widely?"

"Hayss..Don't mind it Haeun-ah"she dragged you to the lockers to change."

The teacher walked in with a clip board with what seems like an 'application?do we have a new student?' 

"Good day everyone,It seems that we have a new student joining our P.E class this school year." the teacher exclaimed flipping through the pages of the application.

"New student? please go forward and introduce yourself to the class.." the teachers eyes wandered around the court to spot the new student already getting up."Ahh..please introduce yourself Mr. .... Jeon?" the New student nodded..The new student faced torwards the class...and so i recognized who it was..

'Jeon wonwoo?'

"Hello i'm Jeon wonwoo ,nice to meet you all ..hope we get along."He said in a calm yet cold tone.

"Hun..you good?"Chayeon asked with a small grin on her face."You knew didn't you?.."you kept your eyes up front."Yea..well we kinda have this group chat with old batchmates,and i happend to know that he was enrolling here..so why not keep quiet about it?..surprise i guess?"Chayeon explained.

'Jeon wonwoo..you're back'