𝐗

Chan's P.O.V

I woke up as woozi hyungs face greets my eyes..until I stood up and realized Wonwoo hyung and Haeun were gone from their sleeping positions, I woke up the other hyungs and Chaeyon to help me look for them. We looked everywhere, and we couldn't find them.
Where's Haeun and Wonwoo hyung?.. I wondered.

I was walking up to check mingyu's room until a cold breeze made the curtains fly. the balcony door was open, I got a little peak of the outside but saw a familiar figure or at least two..

I moved the curtains to the side to reveal Wonwoo hyung and Haeun-ssi sleeping together on the couch with both of them sitting up whilst Haeun's head was on Wonwoo hyung's shoulder with his head on top of hers Wonwoo hyungs hand was hugging Haeun while Haeun had her knees to her chest since they probably got cold.

I called the hyungs to say I found them.

"HYUNGSS!! I FOUND THEM!!" Chan shouted from upstairs.

The hyungs went up together as they all question where they were, not until they saw them and their position."I KNEW THEY WERE MADE FOR EACHOTHER!"Hoshi screamed. "They look so adorable.."Jeonghan smiled. "Are they dating now??" Dokyeom asked. "I don't think so..but who knows?" Woozi shrugged it off as Minghao went and woke them up.

End of P.O.V

"Oh,god mianhae.. I'm really sorry." Haeun got up as Wonwoo just scratched the back of his neck as if nothing happened.

"Chill..It's nothing" Wonwoo got up as he turned around shocked.."What are you guys doing here?" Wonwoo tilted his head confused. "WELL WE WERE LOOKING FOR BOTH OF YOU AND WE COULDN'T FIND YOU GUYS ANYWHERE!!" Seungkwan exclaimed. "Ah..mianhae~" Wonwoo chuckled as he stretched out his arms with me just standing there slightly smiling reminded of how much fun you had last night..

"Be honest with us.." Hoshi grabbed Wonwoo's bicep with Wonwoo in shock cause of how serious he looked. "yeah..sure?" Wonwoo agreed unsure. "ARE YOU GUYS DATING AGAIN!?!?!" Hoshi's serious face slowly turned into a goofier one.

We both looked away and blushed at his statement.

"No. we aren't what made you think that?" Wonwoo chuckled as he went downstairs as everyone followed to have breakfast.

Everyone sat down as we stuffed our faces with delicious foods..

Everyone was laughing and talking with their mouths full with food until.."Haeun-ah Why were you and Wonwoo together at the balcony?" Chaeyon asked looking over to me as I almost choked on my food. "Wonwoo.. Kidnapped me!" I joked as Wonwoo's eyes widen. "YAH! I wouldn't kidnap anyone specially a grown a$$ woman" Wonwoo stated.

I laughed hysterically as everyone laughed with me..

"No,no seriously we were just talking and fell asleep nothing more.."I held my stomach thats aching from laughing. "You, guys didn't do anything..else?"Jun said skeptical. My eyes widen as I choked on the food I had in my mouth, Wonwoo doing the same.. I hit my chest to prevent me from dying..I looked away blushing. "I- uh excuse me." I got up from my seat as I went to grab a glass of water.

"Oh god Haeun-ah your face is probably red, like red. RED" you mentally face palmed youself.

"It is.."Chan appeared out of nowhere, "Jesus, Chan!Your gonna give me a heart attack.." You held your chest dramatically as if you were having a 'heart attack' he just chuckled. "You still like Wonwoo hyung huh?" He teased raising his eyebrows, You arched your eyebrow at him as you slowly walk away,"No, I don't shut upf-" You took a sip of your water as you went back.

Everyone stared at you.

"Haeun..Why is your face red?" Vernon tilted his head to look at your face since you were sitting beside him. 'shit,I forgot.' you mentally cursed yourself.."Uhm..ah-", "Because she still likes Wonwoo hyung.." Chan chuckled as he went and patted Wonwoo's shoulders and smirked like a creep.

"YAH DIDN'T I TELL YOU TOO SHUT UP?! that isn't true okay!!"You stood up as you chased Chan around the table as two hands held both you so you would stop. "Whatever you guys are bickering about do it later..arraseo?" Grumpy Seungcheol looked at us both. we nodded scared of Seungcheol, I removed his hands from my shirt as i ran to Jeonghan.."Protect me Jeonghan Oppa.." I hugged him from the back as he chuckled.."Seungcheol-ah sit back down" Jeonghan said with me still hugging him shivering,whilst Chan was still in Seungcheol's grip..

"You guys are lucky the others are here or both of you'll get your phones taken"Seungcheol sat back down irritated..'Same old Seungcheol Oppa still grumpy when he just woke up' you thought as you chuckled and went back to your seat and decided to tease Seungcheol a little more by sticking your tongue at him he gave it back as you just chuckled.