04: In sickness and in health

💎

After 5 months Mine and Wonwoo's wedding was already planned By the end of the year we'll be officially Mr. & Mrs. Jeon.

I looked into the mirror as tears started forming in my eyes just glancing at my wedding dress, "Darling Why are you crying? You look incredible!" Mom smiled as she put her hand on my cheeks wiping off my tears.

"This is it, Mom... I'm getting married." You smiled as you held her hand wiping your tears caressing it with your thumb.

Your Mom and You hugged out of joy, as you had a sudden urge to vomit.

You pulled away and excused yourself to go to the bathroom as you vomited at the sink, being careful not to damage the dress.

'Have I eaten something bad today/yesterday?'
'I must've eaten something bad....wait-'
'I haven't had my period! and now I'm vomiting...OH MY GOD...'

As a moment of realization struck you, you were overwhelmed with joy.

But you needed to make sure, so after the dress fitting, you had asked your mom to drop you off at some convenience store to pick up something.

After mom left, you felt an overwhelming amount of excitement.

You headed upstairs whilst Wonwoo was Busy at work and Nami was at school.

You quickly went to the bathroom with a brown paper bag that has the pregnancy test inside.

You peed on the P.T as you waited 10 minutes...

{10 minutes}

You immediately grabbed the P.T off the counter as you almost threw it out of happiness.

It was positive.

You Imagined how happy Wonwoo would be when he hears about this.

You thought of letting him know on your wedding day as It is weeks away.

You quickly hid the pregnancy test somewhere no one would check as you felt extremely tired so you decided to nap.

You woke up to someone twisting the doorknob.

"Wonu?" You tilted your head looking at the door still laying on the bed. 

"I'm sorry did I wake you up...?" Wonwoo sat on the edge of the bed smiling.

"Yeah, It was quite loud when you walked in.." You puffed your cheeks as Wonwoo looked confused.

"I barely even opened the door and it woke you up?" Wonwoo chuckled.

You looked at him confused,' the sound was loud though...' you thought to yourself.

'Maybe I'm sensitive to sounds now that I'm pregnant?' You shrugged it off.

You hugged Wonwoo tightly.

"Wonu-yah... I missed you." You smiled relieved of hugging your soon-to-be husband in your arms.

"I've been gone for just a couple of hours Haeun-ah..."Wonwoo chuckled as he hugged you back.

"I know... But those hours felt like years to me..." You pouted.

"Okay... What's going on? Are you sick? Have you eaten something bad?" He started to check if I was okay.

"Yah! Is it bad to miss you, especially cause I'm p-" You bit your tongue preventing yourself to continue talking.

"Especially cause your what?" Wonwoo tilted his head.

You hissed in pain as It hurt a lot, Your face turned gloomy " Aniya... It's nothing."

"Haeun-ah Is there something wrong? You can tell me." Wonwoo held your hand.

"Yes, I'm hungry."

Wonwoo chuckled as he kissed your hand. "Arraseo... Whatt do you want?"

"Ganjang-gejang...!" You smiled brightly.

"Alright, I know a place nearby... Let's go out." Wonwoo kissed your forehead.

"Like a date?" You tilted your head, "Like a date.." Wonwoo smiled as you smiled as well.

-The next day-

While Wonwoo and Nami were away you had booked a check-up with your ob-gyn...

As you were laying down on the table, The Doctor smiled at you.

"Please relax your body Mrs. Haeun... well just check how old is your baby and if it has a heart beat already." The doctor smiled as It made me relieved that I got such an amazing Doctor.

The Doctor squeezed the gel on my stomach as she proceeded to search for the embryo.

Not too long after She located my baby.

"There is your baby Mrs. Haeun... From what I'm seeing your baby looks about 2 weeks to me but I'm not sure. When was your supposed period date?" She smiled.

"2 weeks ago..." The doctor smiled.

"Then I was right... Your baby is 2 weeks old Mrs. Haeun"The doctor smiled, as you smiled at the monitor showing a small bean(embryo)...

"Alright then Mrs. Haeun Come back for another check-up in 3 weeks, and we'll check if by then your baby has a heartbeat." Your Doctor wiped the gel off as you sat up from the bed and thanked your doctor and left.

-The day of the wedding-

Almost everyone was on the brink of tears as the ceremony continued.

"I Jeon Wonwoo take Na Haeun to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for the better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"I Na Haeun take Jeon Wonwoo to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for the better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

"You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined, men must not divide. Amen." The priest exclaimed as you and Wonwoo exchanged rings.

"You may now exchange vows." The priest gestured.

"Na Haeun, From the First Day we met, I knew deep down That your the one I'd wanna spend the rest of my life with... I know some people don't believe in love at first sight but love works in different ways...I know I've done some bad mistakes, but we all do and what's good is that I learned from it and became the person standing in front of you. I know to myself that I would never love any other woman in the world but you... I promise to always be there for you and buy you all the foods you want whether it'll be Marinated crabs or tteokboki I promise to spoil you as much as you want. You know this and I've told you countless times, I love you" Wonwoo smiled as your eyes were filled with tears as he hand you the mic.

"Jeon Wonwoo, My Alien... I don't think you knew why I gave you this nickname. It was because growing up I wasn't the prettiest nor the most graceful being, I thought Who would love me if I looked like this?... But you, you were different from other boys, you were out of this world. Ever since we started dating in high school. Sorry, Dad(they all chuckled). You made me feel like I was the prettiest girl in the world you made me feel so loved that it made me ecstatic. I was so so happy with you... But some part of me was scared, I was scared to be happy because I always knew something would break my happiness. But throughout the rough days, you were there by my side. and I couldn't thank you enough, I love you my alien." You wiped your tears off your face smiling brightly.

"By the power vested in me I declared you as husband and wife, You may kiss the bride." the priest exclaimed smiling.

Wonwoo got close as he kissed you ever so passionately.

As the grown-ups covered the kids' eyes.

"Halmeoni... I've seen Mama and Appa kiss many times already." Nami pouted as she took off Mom's hand from her eyes, and Mom laughed it off.

💎