𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

💎

After the afterparty we all went to chill out at Chaeyon's huge ass suite.

We all talked as we sat on the sofa watching K-drama's on netflix.

As we finished about 20 Dramas we stopped it and went for a swim.

You went to your room to grab a swimsuit, as you went and put a white shirt on as you went down and saw all of them shirtless, except Minghao and Woozi. And of course Chaeyon was with Jihun watching over them like parents.

You chuckled as you took off your slippers and your shirt as you stood at the side of the pool.

You were about to dive as Dino pushed you in the pool as you fell.

You felt someone's arms around your waist as you both reached for air.

You looked at who it was to see Wonwoo shocked as you chuckled and put your arms around his neck.

"What it's not like it's your first time seeing me like this?" You teased as you got out the water

"I swear I gonna rip my eyes out..." I chuckle as Seungkwan exclaimed.

"You should be used to it by now hyung." Dino sighed.

You all joked and laughed as you gave them beers as you toasted to Chaeyon and Jihun.

It was a long night...

-the next morning-

You got up as you looked for shorts since you slept in underwear.

"Oh shit. I have to check out house's today..." You cursed as you got ready and ate breakfast as you were drinking your orange juice a notification popped up on your phone.

2 messages from Mr. Jeon> BD...

W: Goodmorning Haeun!ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

W: Do you have plans today?

H: I do, I have to check out house's today for Nami and I.

W: Perfect can I tag along? I'll promise to be on my best behavior!ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡

H: HAHAHA sure...

W: I'm omw!

You smiled as you put your phone down.

You decided to wash the dishes before you left.

You went down to the lobby as you saw Wonwoo getting out of his car.

" Goodmorning Ms.Haeun, soon to be Mrs. Jeon." He teased as you chuckled.

"Oh shut up let's go."

"Make me..." You stopped and turned to him. " Make you what?" You arched your brow as you walked towards him with your arms crossed and a smirk plastered across your face.

"Make me shut up."Wonwoo chuckled.

You pulled his collar making his face closer to yours as you gave each other smug looks as he kissed you.

You of course kissed back with chuckles in between.

You then pull away from the kiss as you both laughed and held hands on the way to the houses.

You checked 4 houses today and none of them pleased you so you and Wonwoo decided to stop for Ice cream.

"You must be tired..." Wonwoo sat down as he gave you your Ice cream.

"You too... You didn't even have to come with me, But thank you anyways." You licked your ice cream.

"No problem..." A short silence filled you two.

" Hey, why don't you guys just stay at my house?" Wonwoo suggest which made you look at him and chuckle.

" Wonwoo that's kind of you but I can afford a house, and plus Why would we live at yours?.. I mean we're not in a relationship or anything anyways." You finished your Ice cream.

"H-haeun what if..." Wonwoo said which made you look back at him.

"Na Haeun... Will you be my girlfriend?"

You froze.

"No... I don't want to be your girlfriend." You paused as you saw Wonwoo's face.

"I want to be your wife." You puffed your cheeks as Wonwoo's tensed face relaxed.

Wonwoo smiled as he took your hand and kissed you.

This the kiss was more passionate.

A few laughs here and there in between the kiss.

You both pulled out of the kiss laughing.

"Don't worry... We'll go after Jihun and Chaeyon." You arched your brow at Wonwoo.

" You mean getting married?"

"Ani~ I meant kids" Wonwoo chuckled as you felt your face burning.

You slapped his arm playfully.

"I should get home its late..." you scratched your back.

Wonwoo nods as he drove you back to your apartment.

Before he left you gave him a kiss, goodbye and left to go to your apartment after he drove away.

💎