02: A Challenge awaits

💎

On our way to Mom and Dad's house Wonwoo held my hand as the other held on the steering wheel.

I could feel Wonwoo's hands sweating and shaking I held a little tighter as I looked over to him.

"Wonwoo-yah? are you nervous? Your hand tremors are quite active today?" You chuckled as he smiled and sighed.

"I'm just a bit nervous that's all" he gave an assuring smile.

You smiled back as the gates to Mom and Dad's house opened.

We got off the car as Wonwoo left the car keys to the butler—We held hands as we were greeted my parents.

Wonwoo and I smiled and hugged both of them as we were invited inside.

"Eomma where's Eunwoo?" You asked looking around for any signs of Eunwoo.

"Oh... Building something in the backyard." Mom chuckled as we went to sit.

"Well he took architecture for a reason..." Dad smiled as he wrapped his arm around Mom's shoulders.

You Both smiled.

You looked at Wonwoo as you both smiled.

"So... What brings you guys here today?" Mom and Dad tilted their head confused as to our sudden visit.

"Mom, Dad Wonwoo and I are back together..." Mom and Dad's Mouth gaped wide open as the squeal.

"I knew it yeobo... Wonwoo dear, take care of Haeun for us Arraseoyo?" Mom smiled, as Dad smiled as well but faded slowly.

"Dear, Haeun-ah... Your brother I think you need to talk to him he might not calm himself if he knew cause...uhm-" You cut off your Dad.

"Arraseo Appa, I'll go talk to Eunwoo." You smiled as you looked at Wonwoo before he smiled back.

You walked to the garden to spot Eunwoo with some of his workers making a gazebo in the garden.

" Yah! Pabo...Guess whose here!" You snuck up on Eunwoo as you covered his eyes.

Eunwoo Immediately knew who it was— He turned around and hugged you as you chuckled as he pulled away.

"Eunwoo-ah you've grown! bogoshipeo..." You smiled.

Eunwoo chuckled as you peek at the gazebo— " Overworking yourself huh?" You chuckled.

"It's my advance gift for Mom and Dad's 25th anniversary... Don't tell me you forgot.

"I didn't, I bought them a gift just not as big as your gift..." You winked as he laughed.

" What brings you here Noona?" Eunwoo smiled as he threw his gardening gloves on a bench nearby as we walked to the living room.

"Well I'm here to tell you Wonwoo and I got back together." Eunwoo stopped at his tracks.

"Noona... Neo michyeosseo!?" Eunwoo grabbed me to turn and look at him as I chuckled.

"Yes, I guess I am.

"Noona you know why I'm being like this... I just don't want you to get hurt again." You caressed Eunwoo's shoulder— You looked at him and sighed.

"Eunwoo give him a chance... Some people changed wether it's for the worse or the better."

Eunwoo looked into your eyes before giving up— He knew you loved Wonwoo a lot and there was no changing that.

He relaxed his shoulders as he smiled and went to the living room where Wonwoo and My parents were chatting.

Eunwoo shook Wonwoo's Hand and gave him a slight smile— He sat on the couch with Mom and Dad.

"I'll go get something to eat first..." You went to the Kitchen.

-Wonwoo's P.o.v-

"Mr. & Mrs. Na-"— " Please Wonwoo Darling call us Mom and Dad." Mom cuts me off as I smiled hearing that.

"Mom, Dad I'm actually here to ask for your blessing. I'm planning on proposing to Haeun tomorrow night." I smiled as They all widen their eyes.

"Of course Wonwoo... You absolutely can! Just promise me You'll take care of her." Haeun's Parents smiled at each other before looking at me.

My ears were more than glad to hear those words come out of their mouths— I looked at Eunwoo as I took a deep breath.

"Eunwoo-ah... Are you okay with it?" I smiled weakly as I was afraid of his answer, he knew what I did to Haeun before and He got quite angry— He loved his sister a lot and protected her always that's why Haeun wasn't interested in dating a lot of people because Eunwoo always have taught her about different men in the world emphasizing douches...

Eunwoo nodded— "It's fine with me... But please take care of her heart. Don't be the reason she'll cry, instead be the reason she'll want to smile everyday. Don't break her heart, instead be the one to help her heal. Be there for her always..." Eunwoo smiled as I nod both of us hugging.

"You can count on me..." I smiled as we patted each others back before chatting more..

-End of P.o.v-

I went back to see My Parents, Eunwoo and Wonwoo laughing together— I smiled as I got relieved at the sight of My brother getting along with Wonwoo.

I brought over a plate of biscuits and orange juice over to them as the looked at me smiling.

"It's nice to see you two getting along.." You chuckled as you placed a biscuit in your mouth.

They laughed as you all talked over dinner.

They were laughing and chatting all throughout dinner— You were pleased to see them all having fun with Wonwoo...

I think this was the most talkative you've seen Wonwoo in a long time.

But the day came to an end and It was time for us to bid goodbyes..

You hugged your parents, and high five Eunwoo as Wonwoo did the same.

"Wonwoo Hyung, take care of my sister..." Wonwoo chuckled and nods.

"Eomma, Appa were going... we'll visit again with Nami." You smiled as Wonwoo Held your hand and both of you walked to the car and drove away.

💎