𝐕𝐈𝐈

After catching up with Wonwoo and the others we started hanging out regularly..

Eventually I came to a conclusion that  I still have feelings for Wonwoo,hanging out with them was hard I tried my best to prevent my heart from skipping a beat everytime I see Wonwoo smile.

"Haeun-ah!!"Chaeyon came running towards me,"what!?" I was obviously shocked since she just came out of nowhere charging torwards me "Mingyu- mingyu was asking me if we wanted to come over his house..the others will be there of course"Chaeyon was catching her breathe while talking.

"I-uhm sure,I don't think I have anything to do anyways." I handed her a towel from my locker to wipe off her sweat. "Alright see you later,,oh..uhm thanks for the towel" she scurried away.

I just finished my homeworks and I remembered Chaeyon will be here in...5 minutes!?

'FUCK- I lost track of time' I mentally cursed myself while looking for something to wear and i found a cropped white tank top and a black and white flannel i paired it with shorts and white converse i grabbed a white hat and some pocket money and rushed downstairs to meet Chaeyon about to ask my mom where i was.

"Hi Mrs.Na wheres- oh never mind Mrs.Na" she bowed and i went over to her and went outside to see Jihun in a car.

"Stole your dads car again?" I grinned jokingly as i closed the car door beside me. "Pft- yeah" we burst out laughing.

We arrived at Mingyu's house, It felt like I was back in my sophmore years hanging out with them,going to eachothers houses..I chuckled as i reminisced of that memory.

Jihun knocked on the door and surprisingly It wasn't Mingyu who opened the door, It was Wonwoo.

We stared at eachother as the two walked inside.."So..aren't you gonna let me in? Do you plan to stay there and stare at me until I melt?" I chuckled as he let me in.."My bad I don't  really let demons in anyone's  home.."He laughs, I just roll my eyes at him.

"Fancy seeing you two together?" Jeonghan chuckles,"I think they're  back together!"Hoshi screamed.

"We aren't hoshi..","Yet.." Was I dreaming or I heard that right??
"Excuse me!?WHAT!?" My face went red...

"Ok,ok enough love birds time to play a new game" Jeonghan went back with an empty bottle in his hands.."what are we gonna do with a bottle?"Woozi arched his brows.
"We'll play '7 minutes in Heaven' but since we only have two girls they're  the only one's  who'll spin the bottle each girl will get 1 spin and thats it."

"SO ONLY TWO BOYS GET TO MAKE OU- I mean get to be with them in a closet thats unfair."Hoshi exclaimed..

"Well unless you want to make out with one of the boys the I'll let you slide."Jeonghan chuckles "Nevermind."Hoshi instantly took back what he said which made everyone laugh.

"Ok we'll start with Chaeyon"Jeonghan gave the bottle to Chaeyon to spin, Chaeyon spun the bottle while i spotted Jihun praying that it'd be him..I sat there laughing when everyone screamed "OoOOOOoooo!!!!" I saw it landed on Woozi.

I gasped as I chuckled at Jihun's face, he looked so...jealous.

Chaeyon and woozi stood up and went to the closet till 7 minutes was over. We opened the door to reveal them making out with woozi's hands on Chaeyon's waist and Chaeyon's hand on Woozi's face..It was so believable not until i went to the side since i couldn't  see, I saw they were faking it I chuckled but It was smart cuz Chaeyon did have a boyfriend already so kissing someone else would be considered cheating.

I fist bumped Chaeyon  after she went out cuz she saw me chuckling when i spotted them faking it so she knew that I knew about It.

Of course I told Jihun after I spotted them so he wasn't really mad about It..

At last It was my turn Chaeyon handed me the bottle and I spun It anxiously..I gasped when it landed on..