𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

💎

It's been months since I've become Nami's legal guardian, no one knew about it but Mom, Dad, I, and Eunwoo.

I've always made time for Nami, I always made sure to visit her every weekend or if I have free time despite my busy schedule.

Today Mom and Dad are visiting since they had something to tell me.

I was finishing up my last thesis since It was weeks before my graduation.

As I heard a knock on my door as I rushed to It as I closed my laptop.

I opened the door with my parents smiling and Nami appeared behind them as Nami ran towards me and I bent down and caught her wrapping my arms around her.

This kiddo has given me the most joy I've got in my life. She was my happiness, my source of energy.

I was blessed to have an angel like her sent to me.

"Mama, I miss you so much!" Nami exclaimed hugging me tightly.

"I missed you too Nami-ah" I smiled.

I welcomed them in as I carried Nami to the lounge.

"Gosh, your getting heavy Halmeoni must be feeding you so... much, look at your big belly." You tickled her tummy as she giggled as Mom and Dad laughed.

"Alright, go play with Yuri... Mama will talk with Halmeoni and Harabeoji arraseo?" You ruffled her hair as she scrunched her nose and ran off to your room with Yuri.

You smiled as you sat down and offered your Mom and Dad a drink.

"Haeun dear, I think It's time for you to get used to Nami around you... Your graduation is almost near and soon you'll be the new CEO of the company. In the meantime, Nami will stay with us but Nami will stay here for 2 to 3 weeks so you can adjust with her being around." Your mom smiled as your dad nodded.

"I'm fine with that Eomma, I could get a head start at parenting" You chuckled as your parents laughed along.

"We have her clothes here already, feel free to call us if you need help arraseo?" Your Dad assured

You nodded as they bid their goodbyes to Nami and I as they left.

I closed the door as Nami and I jumped in excitement.

"You'll stay with Mama for a few weeks Nami-ah!" You smiled as Nami jumped up and down.

"Since your school Is near mine I'll drop you off and give you lunch and etc." You smiled as Nami showed sparks of excitement on her face.

"I'll cook us dinner first okay?" You said as she hopped on the couch and turn on some cartoons as you went off to make dinner.

After you've finished eating dinner you both cleaned up and went to bed.

-The Day after your graduation-

You woke up to see a notification on your phone.

you've been added to a Groupchat.

~Group Chat~

Jeonghan: Congratulation Haeun-ssi!!
Seungcheol: Congrats Haeun!!!
Chan: Congrats Noona!<33
Seungkwan: Congrats Noona!
Hoshi: Congrats Dr. Haeun!!
Woozi: Congrats Haeun!!
Joshua: Congrats Haeun-ssi!
Wonwoo: Congrats Dr. Haeun! B)
Mingyu: Congrats Haeun!!
Jun: Congrats our little sister!!
Myungho: Congrats!!
Vernon: Congrats Noona!!
DK: Congrats Uri Noona!! HAHA
Jihun: Congrats brat!!
Chaeyon: Congrats Haeun!!