𝐗𝐈𝐗

💎

"That's for me to know... and you to find out." you winked as your mom called both of you downstairs.

You both went downstairs as the aroma of Samgyupsal filled the air.

Wonwoo followed behind with his hands in his pockets he went directly to the kitchen as you had a small chat with your dad.

"Haeun, I like that boy. He's got the looks, responsible, respectful, and kind. You guys look good together." He stared at the boy whose helping your mom set the table.

"Appa... No, he and I are just friends." You hit your dad playfully as you hid your flustered face.

Your dad chuckles at you as he stood up to go to the kitchen as your eyes trailed him your gaze suddenly focused on the boy who was chatting and laughing with my family It seems like Eunwoo was enjoying his company a lot.

Eunwoo just got back from a school trip so he still was clueless about what I've discovered these past days.

A smile formed onto your lips at the sight of your family smiling and laughing.

You stood up and sat down beside Wonwoo.

"Noona, is he your boyfriend?" I shook my head. "Wonwoo and I are close friends. Okay??" I looked at Wonwoo to reassure them as Wonwoo nodded his head.

"Yeah... How close?" Eunwoo smirked. I kicked him under the table as he winced in pain. Wonwoo letting out a small chuckle so did my parents.

"How about you? Pretty sure you've been flirting with girls on your trip." You arched your brow as a grin formed on your Lips as he denies rolling his eyes at you.

"Alright, Enough you two. In case you haven't forgotten we have a guest" Dad looked at Wonwoo who was smiling.

As much as you want to smash your Brother's face on a wall, he is still your brother. There will be a time that you'll both only rely on each other when there's an emergency.

Your Parents were talking non-stop about embarrassing stories when you were a kid. The whole time you felt as if you just wanted to sink in your chair.

"Did you know when Haeun was a child she used to wear her underwear on her hea-" You cut off your dad as you had enough you already embarrassed enough.

"Oh! would you look at the time, I think Wonwoo has to go home his parents must be worried." You pulled Wonwoo up his chair and pushed him to the door. "Say bye Wonwoo, BYE!" you lift Wonwoo's hand to wave at them as the whole time he was giggling at your actions

You sighed as you close the door behind you and walked to the gate.

"Sorry about that... My parents just don't know when to shut up." You scratched the back of your neck.

Wonwoo chuckles as he patted your shoulder. "That was nothing It's normal...Thanks for dinner I better head off" He smiled as he kissed your forehead which left you frozen as you watched his figure fade in the distance.

You turned around to see your family by the door with grins on their face.

"Still 'Friends'?"Eunwoo Teased.

"Oh shut up... It was better when you weren't here." You walked in as you stuck your tongue out at Eunwoo as he began to chase you Leaving your parents giggling. Before you could close the door to your room he tackled you to the ground.

"I'll cut your tongue." He stuck his tongue at you as you tickled him so you could escape which left you laughing hysterically as he did.

" He stuck his tongue at you as you tickled him so you could escape which left you laughing hysterically as he did

-December 5th-
~Group Chat~

M: Yow? (⌐▨_▨)

H(aeun): Heyyy! (*^^*)♡

H: Sup? /╲/\╭(ರರ⌓ರರ)╮/\╱\

SC: Hello.

J: ANNYEONG YEOROBUN!!
seen by 12 others...

M: What do you guys think of having a holiday trip?w(°o°)w

JS: To where?

M: Changwon?

14 others replied: d(・∀・○)

M: We'll stay at our vacation home there, btw be ready by next week!\(★^∀^★)/

💎