𝐗𝐈𝐕

I open my eyes to find myself in my bed I must've stayed asleep while they were transferring me here.

I got up feeling much better, I went down to get a glass of water. I spot my mom and dad talking, as I got closer I overheard their conversation. "Yeobo. Please... as much as I love you as our daughter said, I can't let you keep hurting me like this."Mom cried.

A small smile formed on my lips as I was proud of my mom for standing up for herself.

"Yeobo, Let's talk about this, please?... Let me explain, give me a second chance please?"Dad held both mom's hands as my mom thought long about it and agreed.

I stood there unphased at what I have just seen.

My mom loved my dad a lot, and I don't see that as the problem

My mom loved my dad a lot, and I don't see that as the problem. she was too nice.. I put my head down as I walk past them pretending I heard nothing.

"I- uh Haeun-ah?" Dad rubbed the back of his neck.

I turn to them with my hands in my pockets as I hummed in response. "Your mom and I are going to get married again" He held onto mom's hand tightly as a smile slowly formed on his lips.

I eyed their hands and nodded as I got chocolate milk instead of water from the fridge. I walked towards the door and they look at me speechless.

"Darling? where are you going?"My mom asked, I just pointed somewhere and left without looking back.

I decided to stroll around the neighborhood.

Without realizing my feet took me to an abandoned playground. I sat on the swing pushing myself back and forth with my feet.

I was sipping on my chocolate milk whilst humming to songs I've recently heard

I suddenly heard a rumbling noise from the bushes. I turn to look at it as a small kitten went out from it and started walking towards me. I carried it in my arms as I caressed the kitten. I look up to see a figure standing in front of me.

"Uh..Hi?" I greeted the small girl in front of me.

"Unnie.. It's yuri." I was wide-eyed. "Y-yuri?" The little girl nodded. "W-wait aren't y-you dead..? so you were alive the whole time??" she shook her head.

"Aniya unnie..I'm very much dead." she chuckled.

I felt tears falling down my cheeks. "Yuri-ah.. I miss you." I cried hugging her. "I miss you too unnie." she hugged back. " I pulled away as I wiped off my tears. "Yuri, how can I hug you? you're a ghost?" She brought her shoulders up indicating she didn't know either.

"Unnie, I know you have a lot of questions right now but I'm not here to answer them. I just felt like you had to know.." You nodded and let her tell you whilst holding her hands.

"Unnie the day I got hit by a car was the day Dad had met up with his mistress... My mom. We aren't biological siblings by mother. Dad had gotten My mom pregnant with me when you were still young and mom had just lost your younger brother(because of birth problems). So whilst your mom was still grieving he brought me and told mom everything and mom took me in because she wanted another child and because my true mom didn't want me." What yuri said left me speechless my eyes were swollen from crying the whole time. I took a deep breath.

"Yuri-ah gomawo~" You smiled pressing your lips together while tears fall from your face.

"Unnie, Dad loves you so much." She began disappearing while you smiled letting go of her hand.

You sat back down on the swing wiping your tears.

It was a lot to take in, a lot has happened these past few days. But It made everything much clearer. 

The woman Dad had met up with was Yuri's mother. It felt overwhelming to take in everything at once but it made it easier for me. Dad wasn't on a business trip, he probably talked to Yuri's mom about Yuri's death.

In the end, my dad had a mistress but I felt guilty since I accused dad of having a  (another)mistress.

You stare at the cat and held it in your arms. "I'll take you home yuri.."You stood up with the cat in your arms and walked back home.

Started with a game «wonwoo FF»On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara