𝐗𝐗𝐈

💎

I was about to go up to the top of the bunk beds when Wonwoo pulled my hand.

"Stay with me please...?" he spoke with a hoarse voice.

'Is he having a nightmare?'I thought to myself.

I sat beside him caressing his hand with my thumb. "I'm here Wonwoo..."

"Gomawo Jinae." I fell silent as my eyes start watering.

'That's his bestfriends name...He called for her, He needed her...It isn't me anymore.' I thought to myself as I wiped my face and let go of his hand as I turn away sobbing silently.

"Haeun?"I heard a voice behind me.

"Wonwoo? Why are you awake?" You sniffle.

"I heard sobbing... Why are you crying?"Wonwoo got up and patted my back.

"It's nothing I think I just got something stuck in my eye and it hurt."You chuckled

"Haeun, I know your lying. What is it?" He gave a warm smile that even in the dark you could see the sincerity in his smile.

"It's really nothing I'll go to sleep mianhae for interrupting your sleep."You giggled as you got to the top bunk and you hugged your pillow tight.

You woke up with everyone, not in their beds.

You went down to see Seungcheol In the Kitchen.

"Goodmorning Seungcheol Oppa...Where are the others?" You rubbed your eyes as you grabbed clothes to clean up.

"Goodmorning Haeun...The others are outside playing in the snow." Seungcheol smiled as he was dicing some onions.

You nod as you went to the bathroom to clean up.

You took a long hot shower since it was very cold

Half of your head was underwater whilst closing your eyes.

Your head was filled with all sorts of thoughts about last night. Your heart sunk while thinking of why he mentioned her name.

All of your thoughts were disturbed by the door swinging open which made you involuntarily cover your body and made you shocked.

"YAH JEON WONWOO GET OUT!!!" You screamed while covering your body.

Wonwoo stood there shocked as he covered his eyes and slowly locked the door. "Mianhae!"He shouted from outside as his face was flushed red.

-Wonwoo's P.o.v-

"Hyung why didn't you tell me Haeun was in there???"I dropped to the floor covering my red face as Scoups Hyung just laughed it off.

"How could I tell you? I thought she locked it." Scoups chuckled.

'What did I just witness?' I thought, good thing the others were still outside.

Her body looked great though...

'Wonwoo tf are you thinking about cut it out.' I slapped myself back to reality as I sat on the couch.

-End of P.o.v-

I walked out of the shower in sweats and the hoodie I stole- I mean Wonwoo gave me.

I felt embarrassed but It's not like It's his first time seeing my body, I mentally facepalmed myself.

I sat down next to Wonwoo scrolling through my phone.

The silence was loud, not after Seungcheol went to the others.

"Wonwoo? Did you have a nightmare last night?" I got up as I looked at him.

"I guess? If you would call losing someone a nightmare then. yeah," He looked at me confused.

"You were calling Jinae's name last night... Was she in your dream?" Is Wonwoo looked embarrassed as he slowly nodded.

"tell me about it?"You said being optimistic, but it was killing you. All of the what if's that could happen. You had to know even the slightest hint.

"Uhm, I dreamt about when you transferred schools... The reason I called Jinae's name was that she was my only friend when you were gone, She was there when you weren't... I called for her because I couldn't reach you." Wonwoo slightly teared up.

I hugged him involuntarily, I pulled away as we stared into each other as gravity made our lips collide.

The sweet taste of his lips mesmerized you, those cute lips you used to peck all the time.

You both pulled away with your faces flushed red.

"I'm sorry...for doing that I didn't mean to." I apologized and so did he.

"I'm sorry for leaving, I'm here now...I won't leave you again." You smiled as you hugged him making him lay on the couch ending up with you who is now on top of him.

" You smiled as you hugged him making him lay on the couch ending up with you who is now on top of him

"I told you It wasn't just a song..." Wonwoo smirked before chuckling as you got off him and playfully hit his arm as you were just giggling with each other. 

💎